ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Hyouka

Hyouka

Just a quick sketch and coloring!
    Copied a picture I found off of Google, but didn't trace this time. Just used it as a reference.

She's off of the anime Hyouka. The main character (a guy) is a Japanese version of Sherlock Holmes and SO much cuter!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Chi-Chan.jpg 
Views:	47 
Size:	82.0 KB 
ID:	80602

Delightful. Sherlock Holmes has the super power of reason and logic. . . and cute? Move over Dr. Watson. . . And from the look of this girl you drew, from the look of the uniform, her school looks elementary, my dear Fiawin.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Sorry, I probably should have explained that more.

In the MOVIE, the main character is like Sherlock Holmes, always solving mysteries and such. But, he is doing so at his high-school. And in the movie he's cute. Not the real, actual Sherlock Holmes! His partner is the one and only Watson!!!
    The girl I drew was the girl who is always making him solve the mysteries... I guess because she's childish and fun.
    It's a really cool series, but I could only find it on youtube and it's kinda blurry... OH, and it's in Japanese, but it has subtitles.

Well done, a little faintly colored maybe, but finely executed.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Sweet painting, well done
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307