ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: nibs

nibs

I have a wacom tablet bamboo and of course a bamboo pen with it,sins day 1 the nib is the same(never changed it), but it seems it went to deep inside the pen i can't get it out no more even with the supplied little tool.Should some1 have a kind of "remedy" for this little prob? BTW, i wrote already to Wacom support but hey.....they need 2 day to respond.....talking about top notch tech?

Depending how deep down it is, you could use a thin knife to try and pull it out by digging (gently) into one side. If you can even still reach it.
    My dad had to do that with mine once.
    Good luck,
    I hope you get the problem solved.

I've never had it happen, so I don't know what would work.

My suggestion would be to take a round toothpick (flat toothpicks probably won't be strong enough), put a really small dab of super glue on the tip of it and then sticking it to the end of the nib (be sure not to get any of it on the pen itself). When it dries, try pulling the nib out by gently tugging on the toothpick.

I've read suggestions from other people saying to heat up a needle and then using it to poke through (I suppose perpendicularly) the nib and then pulling it out, once it's cooled.

But again... I've never had to try either of these methods, so I can't say for sure whether either idea would work.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

thank you guy's for the help found the needle in the haystack and used it with successWhy we always wanne walk a mile when the solution is under our noise? lol (my noise in this case)simple and effective!.