ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Using invisible layer on top of FaceTime to draw for person on other side?

Question Using invisible layer on top of FaceTime to draw for person on other side?

Is there a way to draw on top of FaceTime/Skype using an invisible layer so that the other person can see your illustrations as you are presenting them, on the screen. For instance, if I were trying to explain a concept, and I wanted to draw it in thick white as I am talking, for visual aid in teaching, and the person viewing me in FaceTime can see what I am drawing as I am speaking. Is that something that is already in my ArtRage program? Or is there an App out there that would support this? Thank you.

Well then I guess it is a good idea for a programmer

I can't believe the question is too far out the box. Or perhaps another kind of application. Hmmm.

i think this could be of "some" help?,If it works with 1 program? why not with a other (Artrage)?
    have a look at this?
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eiec...ZZx9bs_GsNTPEa