ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: iPhone - App-Crash - I can not open the app

iPhone - App-Crash - I can not open the app

Sorry, I need help! I can not open the iPhone App Artrage. I restarted my iPhone (Version 7.1) but the same problem after. I can see the App in the backround if I click the homebutton. After click on the open App the App crash again.

Please help me!!!!

Jürgen

Drat, I misread that as the iPad version so my original advice was incorrect. I'm just checking to see if the iPhone has any recent bugs or problems.

Will be back

edit: right, it looks like the most likely culprit is just a lack of memory, which you can clear up by following the instructions here:
    http://www.artrage.com/faqs/clear-pa...t-ios-devices/

If that doesn't help solve it, drop us an email at support@artrage.com and we'll investigate.
    Ambient Design Tech Support & Community Manager

This is not my signature.

Go forth and read the tutorials. Also, check out the featured artists!

Thanks for feedback. But this is not the solution of my problem. I tried it again and again. The same problem. The App crashed every time. My solution was: Save all pictures to iTunes, delete the App on my iPhone 4 and reinstall the App on my iPhone. After copy the pictures from iTunes to iPhone I can open the App without crash. But this can not be the general solution for this problem.

With best regards, Jürgen

Today the same problem. Please help!

If you can see ArtRage in the background when you double-tap the home button then it has not been closed. Could you confirm that you double-tap the home button and slide ArtRage off the screen? That is the only way to fully close an application. Once you have done that, can you then open ArtRage again?
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	image.jpg 
Views:	101 
Size:	153.5 KB 
ID:	80631Yes I closed the App in the Background but its the same problem. I can not open ArtRage.
    Last edited by JuergenB; 04-23-2014 at 06:30 AM.

We're not able to replicate the problem here so we're going to need to look closely at the process you're using. If you send an email to support@artrage.com and let us know what you were doing last before you started to see the problem we can look through some troubleshooting steps to see if we can find out why you're seeing this behaviour.
    Matt
    ArtRage UI
    Ambient Design.

Thanks for the tipp. I posted an eMail to the ArtRage support und I will inform you about solution. perhaps

Best regards Jürgen