ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: After- Dinner

After- Dinner

This is from a ref picture,water color (messed up a little at the back of the bowl),but i hope you like it any way... thanks for looking.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	After-Dinner.jpg 
Views:	34 
Size:	54.2 KB 
ID:	80451  

A quite different gastronomic subject for You. Exquisite!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Yes indeed but there are many stones to be turned over in art....

Time for some dessert as a reward after eating broccoli and Brussels sprouts! Looks tasty!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

D Akey, thank you for the comment and.....you reminded me at the time when i grew my own brussels sprouts when i was living with me grand mother's little gardena delight when well prepared!.

Yeah, they can be good unless you had a point in your life when nearly all you had to eat was old discarded Brussels sprouts -- old hippie days near a farm after the harvest there were tons of the little buggers laying around for the taking. And so my pal and I grabbed a couple boxes and proceeded to fill them with FREE FOOD!!! WOOOHOOOOOO!!!!! And Brussles sprouts -- had to be healthy.

So how many ways can you think to cook them without having much else other than water and a pot? (No cheating so you can't ask your grandmother.) It was great until like the fourth meal in a row. There's something that naturally takes over and seeks balance in the diet. We may have managed some brown rice too. It was the 60s in Northern California after all and brown rice was to be had at the collective market. Anyway, I believe it all qualified to get a merit badge in Foraging. My hunter-gatherer ancestors would have been proud. . . until about the 4th meal in a row. Aaahhhh. . . sweet carefree youth!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Charming

Very homey. I like the strawberries. Food comes in amazing colors!

Very nice dessert especially after the dinner as you stated. Interesting thought to paint one about the things and food we like in our daily life. Very nice