ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Bp 4.6.14

Bp 4.6.14

what do you see here? a tumultuous sea? golden gates to other realms, sea life adrift? colorful paints? hope you like todays work
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	BP-4.6.14.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	496.5 KB 
ID:	80376  

The quite sad thought of an echological disaster is mitigated by the beauty and the descriptive and narrating perfection of Your visual report of the accident and its relevant tragic effects!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

This is not easy to decipher, but it somewhat reminds me of oil rainbows , nicely done!

Name:  oils.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  122.7 KB
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    The quite sad thought of an echological disaster is mitigated by the beauty and the descriptive and narrating perfection of Your visual report of the accident and its relevant tragic effects!
    dear Caesar...ooh sorry to make you think of disasters to our mother earth... as we head towards Earth Day, I am hoping for a more positive effect...

Quote Originally Posted by AndreaMG View Post
    This is not easy to decipher, but it somewhat reminds me of oil rainbows , nicely done!

Name:  oils.jpg
Views: 96
Size:  122.7 KB
    ah nice.... I was just drawn to this works brush and color work without naming the event.. maybe steve will come up with a better name although you are the resident art piece title giver atleast for my works...

I'm going to come across all 'female/mothery' for a moment. As I looked at it to see what I could discover, a sewing box came into view, with coloured threads all tangled, braids, ribbons and swatches of fabric!
    Last edited by copespeak; 04-07-2014 at 09:20 AM.

Ahhh a painting fit for Royalty ,golden yellow and deep purples with a hint of green peasant's fields.Fantastic to see your colourful hypnotic paintings!

Lynda.com author, Digital Tutors instructor

Smile

Like it? Love it!

ArtRage4.5.9 MACPRO (El Capitan), Wacom Cintiq 13HD, iPad3, Note 4, Wacom Intous & Nomad Brush Compose.
    ArtRage Courses: Intro to AR, Materials in AR, Portraits in AR (http://tinyurl.com/j6cyvwx)

Oceans, Seas, Gulfs and lakes....Oh, My!... Not other spill?
    Hi Gary..
    Going to stay in my happy place on this one...Didn't see the above 'BP' at first, hoping it means something else....
    Without reading the thread name..I see Joy and a celebration of Art and Film, marques, bright lights and people enjoying themselve this weekend.
    I may even see my beloved Golden Gate Bridge in your image, remember it's my imagenation!
    Gotta go...there is been a film festival happening in Sonoma all week...
    Take care friend,
    Steve

Lynda.com author, Digital Tutors instructor
    Hey gxhpainter, are your images posted in sRGB or aRGB 1998? They are so vibrant.

ArtRage4.5.9 MACPRO (El Capitan), Wacom Cintiq 13HD, iPad3, Note 4, Wacom Intous & Nomad Brush Compose.
    ArtRage Courses: Intro to AR, Materials in AR, Portraits in AR (http://tinyurl.com/j6cyvwx)