ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iPad Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Avatar image problem

Gallery
    View images

Ok, here's a highly important note! (...just kiddin...)

I am not having luck with my avatar image. I always use this image on the boards but here I have issues. the image is a 50x50 3K GIF, so it's certainly within the criteria. it shows up as missing image. Tried uploading about 4 times. Twice from a URL and another 2 occasions from my local HD. However, when I hit the submit button on my profile page, I'm getting all sorts of errors:

Warning: copy(./images/avatars/676529050445953b763e4b.gif): failed to open stream: Permission denied in /var/www/www2.ambientdesign.com/forums/includes/usercp_avatar.php on line 288

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/www2.ambientdesign.com/forums/includes/usercp_avatar.php:288) in /var/www/www2.ambientdesign.com/forums/includes/page_header.php on line 483

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/www2.ambientdesign.com/forums/includes/usercp_avatar.php:288) in /var/www/www2.ambientdesign.com/forums/includes/page_header.php on line 485

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /var/www/www2.ambientdesign.com/forums/includes/usercp_avatar.php:288) in /var/www/www2.ambientdesign.com/forums/includes/page_header.php on line 486
    --LES

Gallery
    View images
    I'll have a look at that for you now. Thanks!
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Gallery
    View images
    Let me know if that still doesn't work for you, should do now!
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Gallery
    View images
    just wanted to point out that it took a whopping 8 minutes for DaveRage to knock this one out of the park! (according to his post times)

no where else on the internet or in the world of computer graphics do you get that kind of service!!

(well, that is, if the problem is actually fixed!)

Ambient Rules!!!

(where can I get a t-shirt that says that?!)
    if it's not fun, what's the point?

Gallery
    View images
    We've been thinking about t-shirts. I'll have to get on to that! Thank you

Here's hoping it's fixed too, but if there's still a problem I'm sure we can sort it out.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Gallery
    View images
    I'm definatley flying around now. Thanks! You da MAN!
    --LES