ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: :PKitty

:PKitty

I've enjoyed painting this little kitty, but my problem was with the nose...
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by luzmar1997; 04-04-2014 at 09:08 AM.

Well the problem is that the nose is highly detailed and contrasted while the fur is pastel like, there's too much gap between these 2 elements, try to blend it a bit, but leave the eyes as they are because they look like jewels among those other colored spheres It is a very good painting
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

Very beautifully painted. The eyes are just amazing. Have a look at these pics of noses, you need a line down the centre and some minor adjustments and you're there!

Attachment 80336

Quote Originally Posted by AndreaMG View Post
    Well the problem is that the nose is highly detailed and contrasted while the fur is pastel like, there's too much gap between these 2 elements, try to blend it a bit, but leave the eyes as they are because they look like jewels among those other colored spheres It is a very good painting
    Andrea, thank you very much for the tips, I will work on my kitty's nose.

Quote Originally Posted by copespeak View Post
    Very beautifully painted. The eyes are just amazing. Have a look at these pics of noses, you need a line down the centre and some minor adjustments and you're there!

Attachment 80336
    Copespeak, Thank you for the pics it will help me to improve my paint I will do my best to do the adjustments.