ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Caesar's bestiary ongoing thread (last one as of the 18th of April)

Caesar's bestiary ongoing thread (last one as of the 18th of April)

To better greet SCP coming back, I thought I would quickly sketch a strange fantasy creature too. Maybe painting it would follow ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Pachiderma.jpg 
Views:	66 
Size:	279.1 KB 
ID:	80310  
    Last edited by Caesar; 04-19-2014 at 02:18 AM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

ahh, now that's a cute figure and form , Caesar

Hael O Caesar O Mighty One I'm confused is it a Cross between a Rhino and a Elephant KIA ORA

Wonderful sketch Caesar, really like it a lot, great work, your drawings are always done so well

I half expect to see this as a concept sketch for something coming out of Mordor one of Sauron's allies. Now we have to load this mobile unit with a bunch of warriors on platforms with weapons with the legions wearing lots of guy liner and mascara.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

I want to pet him...hope he doesn't bite!

~ Scribbles
    Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures.

~ Henry Ward Beecher

Nice one Caesar !! Thankyou for the creature greetings ! Looking forward to your painting.

Thank You, dear Jean! Probably it's just the way I feel sometimes due to my aging and about 6 kg overweight ... LOL

Yeah, dear ATPlus the Old! His mom was always undecided on which boy-friend to date, so ... LOL Thank You!

You're too kind, dear Pat! It's little more than a rough sketch for fun. Thank you!

Right, dear D Akey. Actually it's one of Sauron's most effective weapons. During an attack it slowly moves in apparently harmless with just his imposing size and thick skin as a defence from arrows and swords, but You enventually discover it's a lethal chemical-biological weapon releasing nerve gas and deadly bacteria from his nose and rear orifices ... LOL Thank You!

Thank You, dear Scribbledsoul. Don't worry, he's not aggressive, he just licks honey from the honeycomb on the trees (that's why he's protected by such a thin skin and hard hair).

Thank You, dear SCP. I'll see what I can do, as shameful as I would feel to complete my modest Rhynofant in front of Your gorgeous creatures.
    Last edited by Caesar; 04-04-2014 at 08:07 PM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Ha ha you're unstoppable Dear Caesar, it could easily fit in any Star Wars movie
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

Such a sad face. Poor weird little fella!