ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 7 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Caesar's feminine characters ongoing thread (last addition as of April the 17th)

Caesar's feminine characters ongoing thread (last addition as of April the 17th)

Following the advice of our dear D Akey to sketch-draw one of my "dolls" to be sold not only with high heel shoes, but also with all clothes, accessories etc., along with the success of Barbie, the WITCH etc. here's a possible facial look of one of them. I should similar develop characters from any place of the earth with their specific features and all the different kind of clothes, dresses, jewels etc. Would You join in the business?LOL
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Caesar; 04-18-2014 at 05:38 AM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Is she ever cute or what? Really charming. Well done, Caesar.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Cute one! I would buy one for myself...for my niece, however, that would depend hehe. Would they evoke a style more suited to children, or adults? Nice work! It would be fun to see what you come up with for them.

You know, one of these days I am going to have to indulge myself and paint up one of my own fantasies. Though mine would be for my fellow ladies, of course. Hmmmm, you have inspired me, I think I will!

~ Scribbles
    Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures.

~ Henry Ward Beecher

Well done Caesar ! What's next ?

Thank you, dear D Akey. Here I tried to be a little more precise with lines as You suggested, the rest was for the fun of coloring it as a little kid ...
    I should seriously think of a more 3-D version of it, whole figure, keeping outline accuracy as much as I can.

Dear Scribbledsoul, that's what I wonder too since ever when looking at Barbie dolls and what's around them. Are they for kids or, to some extent grown up youngsters and people? Which style of life do they actually teach? Are they really good gor children and kids and what's different from traditional dolls and the relant games girls made with them? We'll see what i'll come out with ... Thank You!

Thank You, dear SCP! What's for sure is that it's not going to become a monster ... LOL

She is totally cute Dear Caesar! I'm afraid someone has already thought about dolls and accessories http://www.stardoll.com/en/dolls-games/
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

Looking Good O Mighty One and looking at the link Andy showed your one's we B far Better so let's see more ok as its your ball Game STATTE BBUONO Si Si

Punk girl walking around

Thank You, dear Andrea! That wasn't an original idea at all, I know, after all each new animation or super-hero or saga movie has so many additional revenues from videogames, dolls, toys etc. derived by their characters and stories ... Later on I'll give a look to the site though.

I'm glad I've got a warm supporter in You, dear ATPlus! Thank You! I'll feel I fully achieved a goal when You will use some of my modest works to elaborate on ... LOL

In the meanwhile I would add a semifinished WIP of a quite different kinda doll along a similar style ... still to decise on some additional effect, apart from finishing it ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Punk walk.jpg 
Views:	46 
Size:	178.9 KB 
ID:	80333  

Blimey. She's a tall bird. The top of my head will just be under her boob's.Caesar

Quote Originally Posted by AndreaMG View Post
    She is totally cute Dear Caesar! I'm afraid someone has already thought about dolls and accessories http://www.stardoll.com/en/dolls-games/
    Hey, that's a pretty cool idea were it not for all the ads. Barbie dolls without the expense. Clever them. Kids will watch that same ad for ads for a feature Disney cartoons movie quite happily.

Early in my career I could get the audio only version of television broadcast with lots of kids programs on my radio and the amount of repetitive ads with a frenetic cartoon rabbit selling a particular breakfast cereal over and over and over. . . and over. . . the same ad only every few minutes. When you are stuck with audio only you really notice this stuff.

It seems that when targeting kids, advertisers can be merciless. Also explains why those silly breakfast cereals are so expensive. But I digress. The dress up the celebrity game online there is a pretty cool idea though. I imagine girls would flock to it.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream