ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: AR for Android

AR for Android

I've heard that there will be a version for AR coming out for Android. Can this be confirmed or denied without endangering lives, giving out secret information or initiation of the end of the world? My tablet is Android so that would really be good.

The last time I kept an open mind,
    my brain fell out and the dog grabbed it.
    Now it's full of dirt, toothmarks, and dog slobber.
    No more open minds or dogs for me.www.gms9810.com/

At great personal risk and the loss of many Bothans, I can tentatively confirm that there will be an Android version. However, we do not have a release date nor any details about the devices it will be on yet.
    Ambient Design Tech Support & Community Manager

This is not my signature.

Go forth and read the tutorials. Also, check out the featured artists!

Great news will there be a Beta ???

I don't ant to endanger your life, this inforation gives me hope. After reading this I'll eat my laptop so this won't get out.

Quote Originally Posted by HannahRage View Post
    At great personal risk and the loss of many Bothans, I can tentatively confirm that there will be an Android version. However, we do not have a release date nor any details about the devices it will be on yet.
    Nice only the last part scare me about the devices, hope AR wil be suplied on this side no google shop and any device.

I use ArtRage on my Galaxy Note 10.1

Quote Originally Posted by Gms9810 View Post
    I've heard that there will be a version for AR coming out for Android. Can this be confirmed or denied without endangering lives, giving out secret information or initiation of the end of the world? My tablet is Android so that would really be good.
    I have Windows 8.1 desktop and ArtRage. I have iPad Retina and ArtRage. I also have Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 with ArtRage running. Since ArtRage does not install on an Android device (yet) I use Splashtop to run it on my Note 10.1 by streaming. It works fine. Since the Note tablet is pressure sensitive and the Wacom Bamboo stylus (or the S-pen) works on the Note only in native Android software, the pressure sensitivity is lost by using the Splashtop solution. When the ArtRage Android version is released I really hope it will include Palm Rejection. That is a must for painting and drawing on tablets.

Name:  DSC_0039.jpg
Views: 962
Size:  61.1 KB
    Last edited by Henry Stahle; 04-07-2014 at 02:37 AM.

ArtRage on Android on this! Interesting.

http://www.amazon.co.uk/ASUS-Portabl.../dp/B00J65QB0S

Quote Originally Posted by Henry Stahle View Post
    I have Windows 8.1 desktop and ArtRage. I have iPad Retina and ArtRage. I also have Samsung Galaxy Note 10.1 with ArtRage running. Since ArtRage does not install on an Android device (yet) I use Splashtop to run it on my Note 10.1 by streaming. It works fine. Since the Note tablet is pressure sensitive and the Wacom Bamboo stylus (or the S-pen) works on the Note only in native Android software, the pressure sensitivity is lost by using the Splashtop solution. When the ArtRage Android version is released I really hope it will include Palm Rejection. That is a must for painting and drawing on tablets.

Name:  DSC_0039.jpg
Views: 962
Size:  61.1 KB
    Thanks for the pointer to Splashtop - not a perfect solution but it will do until the Android version arrives. Actually I found out about ArtRage in a Note 10.1 (2014 edition) review that wasn't supposed to have it. So they got a customer even (Windows) even though the product wasn't available. No regrets in that regard - it's remarkable software. I tried Splashtop with my 2014 edition - set resolution to 1280 x 800 and it works pretty nicely.

Quote Originally Posted by Gms9810 View Post
    I don't ant to endanger your life, this inforation gives me hope. After reading this I'll eat my laptop so this won't get out.
    I see that you have already started on your Ms and Ws
    Ambient Design Tech Support & Community Manager

This is not my signature.

Go forth and read the tutorials. Also, check out the featured artists!

It's old age, I hate it when I make typos so I always double check before I post. Now I have to kill myself by falling on my stylus. Oh, the disgrace!