Page 12 of 22 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: SCP Sketchbook.

Great creature of the deep Scott but now I will never put my feet down when in swimming

Scott, loved your videos and love your paintings, thanks

Scott....This weeks monster is great, made me think of a book I re-read recently...
    'DUNE' ...you've created a green one eyed sandworm to replace the ones on arrakis.
    Or I've had way to much spice today. Hehe!
    Take care mate,
    Steve

Lovely character work SCP. I love looking at monsters. The videos are excellent too and it's always interesting to see how a piece develops.

I was wondering what the piece of music you used in the Purple Grinning Dude video was? It's the sort of stuff I can quite happily lose myself in
    Last edited by Bertrude; 06-26-2014 at 10:41 PM.

I love your monsters, Scott, always a pleasure dear man!
    I am looking forward to getting up to date on all of your terrific work!!!

Monster Monday #2

Quote Originally Posted by AndreaMG View Post
    Just the other day I was watching an instructive documentary about the creatures of the abyss but I don't recall seeing this one Very cool! Regards
    Ahahaha no it was swimming around in my abyss of a mind lol thank you Andrea !

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Could be like Blane the Mono in Stephen King's series The Wastelands. It was a demon train. He never quite did anything with it, but he sure did go on about it in the first book (if memory serves).

And this lad also bears a strong resemblance to his kin what wound up in the USA -- the 20th Century Limited, just not quite so toothy. But there's a family resemblance. I love the design of the train so much I used it myself for a painting way back when.

https://www.google.com/search?hl=en&...73.wDPYwFts9SA

Nice design for a carnivore conveyance. Witness the cow catchers right up front -- "Next stop McDonald's, Burger King and points West. . . BoooaaaarrrrrrrDDDD!!!!!!"
    I checked out the Demon Train wow I had never seen that before very cool thanks for the link and your comments ahahahaha !

Quote Originally Posted by pai View Post
    Wow, I haven't come for weeks, you already created 3 different unique monsters !..haha. Love them all, hard to pick my favorite. As every single one is so different in color, character, and expression too. What are you eating daily and watching daily to feed your imagination ? ...haha.. Awesome cool stuffs ! Go ! Go ! Go !
    Hehehe very pleased you are enjoying them Pai,yer trying to push my imagination lately.

Quote Originally Posted by hcwswdj View Post
    very nice painting, wow,almost is ghosts~~~ strong and intresting~~~ hope you update
    Many Thanks ,more updates on the way !

Quote Originally Posted by byroncallas View Post
    Scott, you continue with the most super creatures. Wonderful new thrills.
    Hey Byron thanks for dropping in for the ride ! Always great to see you here.

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    A Cyclop Worm! A rarity! These creatures hide in the hill pretending to be a tunnel or a speleological cave and wait someone tryng to pass through or explore adn enjoy stalactites and stalagmites ....LOL Another brilliant concept of monster which is also, not unusually, a fantastic ivory mine! Here's what we got from the last one we captured before extinction ....
    Ahahahaha awesome Caesar thank you old mate !

Quote Originally Posted by kenmo View Post
    Loving Monster Monday....fantastic image and awesome video....Many thanks for sharing these....
    Your always welcom Kenmo ,glad you enjoy them!

Dear Scott, I have to say that I appreciated very much Your videos, Your evident mastery, Your creativity in characters features invention, the distortion applied to a selected area I never used and Your utmost clear English and pronunciation. Thank You very much!!!!
    Wow thank you Dear Caesar,I really hate the sound of my own voice,very pleased you could understand me? Ahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by justjean View Post
    Great creature of the deep Scott but now I will never put my feet down when in swimming
    Hehehehe sorry Jean

Quote Originally Posted by pat1940 View Post
    Scott, loved your videos and love your paintings, thanks
    Hey Pat,big thank you for taking the time to check them out.

Quote Originally Posted by stevemawmv View Post
    Scott....This weeks monster is great, made me think of a book I re-read recently...
    'DUNE' ...you've created a green one eyed sandworm to replace the ones on arrakis.
    Or I've had way to much spice today. Hehe!
    Take care mate,
    Steve
    Ahaha very nice a friendly Dune worm maybe? Thanks Steve.

Quote Originally Posted by Bertrude View Post
    Lovely character work SCP. I love looking at monsters. The videos are excellent too and it's always interesting to see how a piece develops.

I was wondering what the piece of music you used in the Purple Grinning Dude video was? It's the sort of stuff I can quite happily lose myself in
    G'Day Bertrude many thanks for checking out my videos and thread.The music used was from YouTubes audio "Hydra" by Huma Huma. I like to pick Ambient type music.

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandra View Post
    I love your monsters, Scott, always a pleasure dear man!
    I am looking forward to getting up to date on all of your terrific work!!!
    Hey Sandy thank you for dropping in,take care.

For this update More Monsters from "Monster Monday" I hope your not sick of Monsters yet??

Name:  MonsterMonday#2_Med.jpg
Views: 110
Size:  152.3 KB

This cutie's got a fantastic palette on its skin. I'm sure it winked to me, but I cannot decide with which one of the eyes ... I hope You recorded the video of its genesis too, maybe with the voice and sounds this good-tempered and poisonous smiling caterpillar might have to describe its birth ...LOL
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hey Scott....Happy Monday to ya!.....Would say 'cute little caterpillar, but that face and underbite has me rethinking it.....
    Especially if I found this critter sneaking around in my luncheon salad..Hehehe! Sorry to all about to eat lunch...Ahhh, just
    look real careful!
    Cool as ever.....
    Steve
    Last edited by stevemawmv; 07-01-2014 at 07:58 AM.

Scott, we will never tire of your fantastic creations, this one looks cute but I will keep my fingers away and do not touch....fantastic colors and gleaming accents.. I haven't seen your latest videos yet but I will soon always fun and informative, I am using some of your techniques even on my abstracts....

This cutie's got a fantastic palette on its skin. I'm sure it winked to me, but I cannot decide with which one of the eyes ... I hope You recorded the video of its genesis too, maybe with the voice and sounds this good-tempered and poisonous smiling caterpillar might have to describe its birth ...LOL
    Hahahaha yes he was winking at me for almost 3 hours ! Yes I have a video of his creation .

Quote Originally Posted by stevemawmv View Post
    Hey Scott....Happy Monday to ya!.....Would say 'cute little caterpillar, but that face and underbite has me rethinking it.....
    Especially if I found this critter sneaking around in my luncheon salad..Hehehe! Sorry to all about to eat lunch...Ahhh, just
    look real careful!
    Cool as ever.....
    Steve
    Happy Monday to you as well Steve ! Thanks for checking it out.

Quote Originally Posted by gxhpainter View Post
    Scott, we will never tire of your fantastic creations, this one looks cute but I will keep my fingers away and do not touch....fantastic colors and gleaming accents.. I haven't seen your latest videos yet but I will soon always fun and informative, I am using some of your techniques even on my abstracts....
    Hey Gary ,thanks mate That's awesome to read you have some more techniques to use along with your amazing tool set !You my friend are on a roll!!

Monster Monday#2 is my longest video,very sorry if it is too long for most viewers,but it was a 3 hour Illustration cut down to about 16mins.
    So if you like to watch it,maybe watch it in 2 separate viewings?? I know time is precious to all,so thank you kindly if you do watch it.
    )