ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: TA DA! My first digital landscape painting!

TA DA! My first digital landscape painting!

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	landscape_Second try2.jpg 
Views:	1533 
Size:	159.3 KB 
ID:	80275First try! About 2hours!

Wonderful! Love the colors that you used here. I love the warm feel of this scene. Keep painting and sharing with us, I am interested to see what you create next!
    Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures.

~ Henry Ward Beecher

TA DA!... And here's your second reply......
    Welcome Lashlaroo....I like it, good start.... Looking forward to the next one!
    Your username...Cowboy or Harvey Keitel quote?
    "What about you Lash Laroo? Can you keep your spurs from jinglin' and jaggling..."
    Take care,
    Steve

Lynda.com author, Digital Tutors instructor
    Really nice. Isn't it amazing just what the tools in ArtRage can do! Makes me wish I had found the program years ago.

ArtRage4.5.9 MACPRO (El Capitan), Wacom Cintiq 13HD, iPad3, Note 4, Wacom Intous & Nomad Brush Compose.
    ArtRage Courses: Intro to AR, Materials in AR, Portraits in AR (http://tinyurl.com/j6cyvwx)

I think Art Rage 4 is awesome! I've tried Corel Painter and find it to be more power than most people other than professional artists or illustrators really need. I like to compare Art Rage to Painter like Photoshop Elements to the full version of Photoshop! Both in features and price!

I think this forum is pretty cool too! I'm in between jobs at the present time and I still have a hard time finding enough time to work with Art Rage and checking out the Forum.

Great Job Rage Team!

Robert

I own both programs, and I have to say that ArtRage is much easier (and more fun) to use for many applications. Painter has its features that are nice too, but I find that ArtRage will pretty much do anything that I need. There is an amazingly powerful and sophisticated engine under the hood there, although the program is user friendly and invitingly easy to start with. The more powerful features are there in ArtRage if you need them.

True art doesn't have to rely on tools anyway; look at some of the amazing works that have been done with nothing more than a ballpoint pen and a sheet of paper!

Have fun 'Raging,
    Scribbles
    Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures.

~ Henry Ward Beecher

Welcome, and congratulations on your first painting posted.

You managed to get control over many of the tools quite successfully. Looking forward to more!