ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: circle

circle

i have good ideas but can't convey them on artrage very well...need to paint more often

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	jojo.jpg 
Views:	59 
Size:	46.1 KB 
ID:	80225

Interesting effects you have here! The best way to learn what works for you is to practice, practice, practice. And keep sharing your work on here, so we can learn along with you! Have fun!
    Every artist dips his brush in his own soul, and paints his own nature into his pictures.

~ Henry Ward Beecher

interesting work, digital painting is not easy to master and takes patience and practice, so keep working and sharing and you will grow and your ability to paint your ideas will grow as well... this is a great starting point...

I think you started off very well with the "ideas", that's what is creative all about in my opinion. Once you put it on the canvas, the ideas I think will eventually evolve to the one actually in your mind eyes. Doodling the idea is fun Can't wait to see more of your creative ideas

One of the best things about Art Rage is there's no mess to clean up and it's so easy to begin another, and of course, the 'Undo'!!

Do one, throw it away and do another. We see people who have made such huge strides in a short amount of time, all you need is the need to paint.

A very original work. Passion help practising more and this will help Your ideas to take shape in ArtRage which is a quite effective and efficient tool to multiply experiments ....
    Panta rei (everything flows)!