ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A matter of fact

A matter of fact

What I can do with the limited accuracy of a mouse by abstracting ... not too much though ... just on elements unlikely relationship ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A matter of fact.jpg 
Views:	31 
Size:	265.8 KB 
ID:	80182  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Caesar, I cant get over that perfect piece of glass, what a fantastic job, great painting, have to ask is that a women's leg lol

A golden lady emerging from a block of granite? And the glass shard... cool
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

An arm of a goddess wishing to be carved and immortalized from granite...
    Great, Cesare!

Caesar, have your lost your stylus, or are you experimenting with the mouse?

A bit surreal as well. It's as if you're a sculptor seeing the form emerging from the stone. Now it's on you to chip all the rest away.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Dear Pat, even on a painting with rocks and glass how cannot I deny the pleasure of a reference and tribute to the eternal feminine principle of nature, dear Pat? LOL Thank You!

A strange kind of shower, dear Andrea, isn't it? I was reflecting on transparency once more. Nice Avatar, BTW. Is it a picture of Your prima comunione? LOL You look great and very young, almost a blessed saint in a golden light! Thank You!

We all share the same basic elements, dear Sandra, but what You may get with them may be dramatically different ... unless someone may fall in love with granite. With glass may be quite different since there's people falling in love with him/herself seen in the mirror. LOL Thank You!

Dear Robyn, I'll take with me another tablet which hopefully works better and change the pen tip otherwise even mouse is better for outlining with less trembling and wandering lines. Here I didn't need any accuracy with the used tools, so mouse was more than apt. Thank You!

Michelangelo docet, dear D Akey, doesn't he? You only have to remove the excess marble to let the figure You see in the stone out ....BTW he was only a poet, not a major one, but his verses sounded as sculptures too. Thank You!

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Nice Avatar, BTW. Is it a picture of Your prima comunione? LOL You look great and very young, almost a blessed saint in a golden light!
    Ha ha, thank you my Dear friend, yep it was taken ages ago it still is in my driving licence, but I still look like pretty much the same except for the shorter hair SCIAU
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

I see and I'm glad You made an agreement with Your mirror to keep young and let your image age. In my driving licence too I still have a picture of me at 18-19, thus, considering my venerable age, in black and white, fortunately though not an Altamira cave drawing as for Eighty Plus ... LOL

Thats so creative Cesare
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307