ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: A mouser shot!

A mouser shot!

Mouser, not mauser (which are German guns).
    My mouse is getting wild and among beach pin-up and avatars started shooting ..... LOL
    Apart from the recovered background I tested another simple and quick enough comics making process. Since it started as an experiment I unfortunately didn't ollow the suggestion of D Akey to draw in a more polished way over the initial sketch, maybe with the ink pen which may change a little thickenss and smooth the lines. I'll do it in the future ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mouser-shotFinal.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	296.0 KB 
ID:	80163  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Well where to start, I like the way you got her crossed feet, the eyes... and her attitude (alas I have to stop here because we aren't in the slums of the after 9 o'clock section here ). Truly exceptional work!, in Italian ECCEZZIUNALE VERAMENTE! SCIAU
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

That sea is gorgeous, and I like the crossed feet too! Yes, more sensitive line work would really add to the work.

You are back to your beautiful lady illustration with nice warm palette. Just curious why she has to crossed her feet with that expression, interesting

Great feet and the rest of her also

By the way, not all girls like crude lines. Clearly that's why she's all clammed up, Botticelli. You birthed this Venus and took away her style. She was all flowing Venus hair and doe-eyed pulchritude. Then, you fed her some weak lines and VOILA! Clam shell city.

You summoned her in a seductive way, promising you would treat her like a goddess. Now you have to treat her with care, not like some trollop carved into the wall of a bathroom stall with a dime store pen knife. She's far more a lady than that. She ain't buying those lines anymore. She's a mind of her own now. Get some sensitivity into your lines, Casanova, lest she turn ol' Cerberus loose on ya. Cowabunga, dude! You're so much about the line, my friend, that I can't believe all these years you never had a tablet and were mousing it up the whole time. Excellent work for a mouse. . . I mean, not you personally. . . you know what I mean.
    Last edited by D Akey; 03-28-2014 at 05:06 PM.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    My mouse is getting wild and among beach pin-up and avatars started shooting .....
    Well, by the looks of this latest pic'....Your mouse certainly isn't shooting blanks my friend! Let the little guy know...a cold
    shower may calm him down temporarily!
    Fun Stuff!
    Take care friend,
    Steve

Dear Andrea, yesterday I decided definitely have to throw away my oldest tablet and try to take with me one of the two more recent one (although both quite cheap and probably not much better). I was sketching an idea for a complex, classicheggiante mythological composition (a little twisted as usuakl for me), but I realized I could do better with the mouse, since the tablet bent under my hand wiight and the lines went their ways ... frustrating! In this one I used the mouse which isn't good enough either for sensitive and precise lines, But I got a clear enough example of what I wanted explore by testing a slightly different approach.
    Thank you!

Thank You, dear Robyn. Unfortunately my mouse skills are short of what my realistic drawing capability would get (I'm not yet affected by Parkinson ...) and my old, cheap tablet I take around has to be thrown away being far worst than the mouse for drawing. I've got a couple of less obsolete ones, cheap too, I'll I'll pick one of them to try or, sooner or later, will have to consider a significante expenditure for at least a mid quality one. The pose, as well as the rest, with that cross feet idea which intrigued me as part of the psychological content of the subject, is out of my mind and imagination and made within a short time, so, as comics, it may lack of realistic accuracy of a reference or a diligent study, but it is substantially a good bozzetto of what i was looking for.

Thank You, dear Pai. I appreciate Your comment because I wish that anything I post has at least an intriguing, unusual or surprising element in it to balance the limited diligence and artistic talent I've probably got. I don't take myself too seriously when I draw and paint and not even my outcomes since I do them either foran idea fixing need or for fun ...

Dear D Akey , You hit the point by saying that I love Botticelly treatment of reality and style, a way somehow existing in its evolutionary forms all over the centuries, in my opinion, down to pre-raphaelites, liberty/ art nouveau, Modigliani and up to the recent mate who made wonderful pastel painted drawings of ladies (I don't remember her name right now). Forgive my lines, but as I explained I had to make recourse to mouse drawing because the tablet I can quickly use wherever I am and whenever I have time, is the oldest and worst of the three cheap ones I've got, thus accurate drawing on it is a mirage. I've got to take another one with me and hope it works far better since I'm in a particularly linear period of artlife (taking the art prefix just for differentiating this activity from the rest of the life which is far less linear ). Thank You!

Thank You, dear Steve! I'll follow Your advice with my weremouse and watch the lunar phases to decide whether to let it out or not ... LOL
    I just don't know where it hid the camera he takes these shot with ...

By the scowl on her face it is a chilly day by the sea. lol
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Weather forecasts aren't that that good as yet, dear Katie and You'd better avoid last-minute offers in places You don't know much of, such as the Sea of Tranquility on the moon ... absolutely too peaceful for enjoying some fun with local people and folklore. LOL Thank You!