ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Seduzione

Seduzione

A most modern and tentatively original illustrative style for a quite old art where music and food and perfumes are the powerful sensory support to enhance sensations and sentiments .....
    Just an experiment though and I had fun trying this path too.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Seduzione.jpg 
Views:	26 
Size:	159.4 KB 
ID:	80048  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Nice!!! Maybe a slit skirt version? Anyway I like that the face is not showing, it adds a little mystery to it. Bravo come sempre. Latest paintings are more intimate which is good
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

Hey Caesar....
    Leaving alot of room for individual interpretations of this...tribute to Chubby Checkers, the World entering the Atomic Age,
    Hula Hoop reaching Lightspeed or things you would find in Mother Hubbard's Cupboard.
    Always love your experimentations Caesar!
    Take care friend,
    Steve

Dear Andrea, it was just another experiment on the finishing possibilities of Artrage just by hand drawing/ painting and the various standard tools, i.e. not usine any externat image for whatever purpose (texture, shape, pattern, sticker, stencil ... etc.). I found out it could well be a direction taken by pop-art, not implying that I am a (pop)-artist, unless we talk of pop-pe in our language ...LOL

All You say is very pertinent, dear Steve, and I'm sure that as a boy in the 60ies I'm very much permeated also by images, cultural elements and styles which were from U.S. and represented the American way of life in that age and became somehow shared here too with the economical growth of that decade (apart from Mother Hubbard ..). Thank You!

I can see this is a person lost in the music, and this is as powerful as a good rest or even a good laugh.
    This is a happy painting in my view, and as always by a very thoughtful and gifted artist.

Caesar, I always love it when you experiment with art, because it turns out so good, and this one is very appealing with a little mystery in it, well done

I love the sweep of the hips and your little icons... gorgeous little notes!

Thank You, dear Sandra! Here I tried a far neater and wider AR tool supported than my usual approach. Not much more than an experiment, but with somehow intriguing features even not looking as an organic artpiece perhaps.

I start with body shapes and poses I see in my mind in several cases, dear Pat and try to compose and tune the surrounding around their movements such as in this case. Thank You.

Thank You, dear Robyn! What Your artist eye noticed was actually the starting idea. Not a very pronounced movement though, more a sensuous one. Thank You

It's like you can feel her swaying rhythm to the music.
    Treat Others as you wish to be treated

http://mannafig.deviantart.com/

dear Caesar, you are certainly on a creative high note!... it is exciting to see what you come up with, very creative and original , done with great talent... you must be having a lot of fun doing these...