Thread: Unable to see some posts(of Pai)

Gallery
    View images

Unable to see some posts(of Pai)

it's all in the title really..........most of what Pai posts doesn't show for me..............what must I do please?

Best to you

Peter

Gallery
    View images
    Hi Peter,

I'm sorry you still couldn't see them. (but they actully aren't that good paintings.) ops: I normally posted my paintings in Photobucket sites and then copy the Img link here.

May be Andy or Dave can help you.

Gallery
    View images
    Hi Peter,

Can you give me an example of a thread where you can't see the painting?

Would this be one? http://www2.ambientdesign.com/forums...pic.php?t=4987

The image on that thread is on an external site. I can view it if I log in as me, a generic user or even if I log out entirely. My guess if you can't see that one, is that you may have a web browser security setting which is preventing you from seeing the offsite image, or content from www.photobucket.com has been blocked in your browser.

If you're using Internet Explorer, you can reset your security settings by Tools -> Options -> Security -> Reset all zones to default level. If you then click "Restricted sites" then hit the "sites" button, you can check that photobucket isn't in there. There may be other causes for it but it would appear pretty likely that they're going to be local I'm afraid rather than at the forum end. However, if the above example thread isn't relevant, feel free to point me in the direction of another and I can check it out for you

Hope that helps clarify things. And by the way pai, I think you are being a bit cruel to yourself! You have done some very nice work
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Gallery
    View images
    hi dave,

thanks for your comments and encouragement. really appreciated.