ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Elsa - frozen character

Elsa - frozen character

A drawing upon request of my youngerv son to have a comics-like version of this animation character.
    Made with mouse (pencil, waterecolor and glitter) and other Artrage tools (stickers and blade standard setting) on the background.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Elsa - Frozen.jpg 
Views:	103 
Size:	490.2 KB 
ID:	80005  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

ah to be able to quickly and quite expertly create such a fine illustrative painting of well known characters, just another one of your multifaceted talents. very well done!..

She's Elsa of Frozen grown up version, cool The ice effect is very good too! Bravo Cesare
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

Very nice Caesar. made me think of Snow White

She is a really sweet character Caesar! Very, very clever.

Good request!.....Elsa's a interesting charactor..... 'And as usual Dad has done a great job in the requested style for the image'.
    I know your Son likes it, has he asked for anymore charactors to be done?
    Take care friend,
    Steve

Really cool Caesar. It's all proportioned nicely. If it ever comes to where you would show something they would like on a professional level, they are generally very fastidious about the cleanliness of their line quality. Generally smooth and not going back on itself. It's an acquired skill/discipline. And it's often off out radar until someone points the characteristic out. And often times two drawings are done where it is drawn in to get it all worked out and then a new drawing is traced over the top making it very clean.

But she looks a real honey. And I love the color treatment all over on her and in the background.
    Last edited by D Akey; 03-21-2014 at 03:11 AM. Reason: Meaning changing type-o fixed
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

I like how you made use of so many tools to create that background and that icy/snowy feel. It's dreamy and fair tale like. She's so pretty, no wonder your son love her

She looks beautiful dear Caesar. Your son must be pleased with the result.
    Treat Others as you wish to be treated

http://mannafig.deviantart.com/

I can't wait to see it, Cesare. We just purchased Rise of the Guardians, the artwork was amazing, of course William Joyce has always been a favorite of mine.
    This is wonderful work indeed and such a beautiful character.