ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Artful virtuality

Artful virtuality

An experiment cooking in various blending modes pieces of my tribute to Rockwell and my ballerina silhouette. I hope You may like the unconventional outcome which is intriguing enough being as much figurative as abstract in my opinion. Anyway it was a fun ...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	New Figurative.jpg 
Views:	39 
Size:	454.2 KB 
ID:	79987  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Caesar this is lovely truly I have missed your work.
    Treat Others as you wish to be treated

http://mannafig.deviantart.com/

Dear Amanda, I'm absolutely glad to see You back! Actually we (old Artrage veterans) missed You no less than Your artpieces and magical pencil!
    You were not the only one missing. I even started a couple of threads for rescuing lost mates and You were in the list of missing in action troopers, thus about to be wanted and chased by bounty rescuers. I would have provided images and identikits to spot You on the web. LOL
    Anyway there are quite a few of my fun threads in no more of two or three last pages, here in the main Forum, in case, and some surprise in the After 9 section, provided You're allowed to attend that ill-famed place. LOL
    Thank You!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Caesar, excellent work my friend!.. I applaud your creativity and willingness to explore a new area. I like the organization of spaces, and overall image. the subtle changes like the umbrella, the silhouette against the abstract background. There is fertile ground here for you I think, I hope you do a few more...

An interesting and different path for you with great results, Caesar

Dear Caesar...
    I find this piece to be extremely intriguing! Fantastic.. as if the art is viewing and admiring
    Itself and is captivated in what it sees!
    Really like it!
    Take care friend,
    Steve

Hail O Caesar O Mighty One Yes it look's like that Scot Vetarano's Style KIA ORA SLAINTE STATTE BBUONE SI SI

Didn't know U liked Cezanne Bless your rotten Sock's

Me and my shadow. . . strolling down the avenue. . .
    and into the art gallery and to stop for a coffee and croissant
    and to pick up some milk at the market and a couple lotto tickets and post a couple letters. . . ya ta ta ta ta ta. . .
    Yeah, I had the song until life got in the way. Needs work.

However, Caesar, and Mrs Coops. . . a piece of advice. Just stay positive. Abstract art can be fun as well even if the dancer can't quite find her way onto the canvas for all the colored asteroids.

Funny idea.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Caesar, this is very creative, you must be so young at heart as you are always experimenting with different ideas, this keeps your mind and heart young, like it very much

A real change from your usual work Caesar. Quite fascinating!