ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: LAST Call for ArtRageus Magazine

Exclamation LAST Call for ArtRageus Magazine

Hi Guys,

A Reminder for you.

As I have stated before and on the website the ArtRageus Magazine website will close down on March 29, 2014.

If you want to have any back Issues, please download them now. OR

They will remain on YUDU in Flip Page format indefinately....for free.

http://free.yudu.com/item/details/31...ue?refid=76567

LAST CALL!
    Last edited by Bobbyray; 03-18-2014 at 04:47 AM.

Wonderful. Thanks so much for having done this, BobbyRay. Really a great pleasure to look through it.

For what it's worth, I hope it was a learning experience putting something like this together. I tried my hand quite a while ago putting together a website but health issues got in the way at the time and it never got completed. I discovered that unless one was following a template, that to get a user friendly interface is not always so easy. But yours here was direct and quite a pleasant experience, and a little nostalgic. But it certainly gives me inspiration.

Again, my condolences on the site. May your journey to the stars bring you all that you hope.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Thanks for letting us know Bobbyray and I have downloaded many of them also thank you so much for creating this wonderful mag which has always be a joy to view. Good luck in all you do and done be a stranger we always love to see you
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Thank you Robert, I hope things are going well for you!! xx

Exclamation

OOpsa,

Forgot to say...... all of the magazine are still on YUDU in Flip page format and will remain there......cool!

http://free.yudu.com/item/details/31...ue?refid=76567

Question, is there a way we can make a permanent fixture of that two great AR resources you put together (somewhere on the ArtRage website, even if it's a thread with the links to the great art supplies):

ArtRageUS_TUTBOOK_BASICS01_opt_opt2.pdf

ArtRageUS_ArtSuppliesBook2013.pdf

Those resources are really great. And it's a very organized way of finding things quickly. I must confess using this site's search feature isn't something for which I have any facility. (ie. I can rarely find what I'm looking for quickly and directly because I often don't know what parameters to put in) whereas the Art Supplies Book 2013 is GREAT!!!! Hopefully another fine contribution by a forum member keeps seeing daylight.

BOBBYRAY BOBBYRAY
    BOBBYRAY BOBBYRAY
    BOBBYRAY BOBBYRAY
    BOBBYRAY BOBBYRAY
    BOBBYRAY BOBBYRAY
    BOBBYRAY BOBBYRAY
    BOBBYRAY BOBBYRAY
    BOBBYRAY BOBBYRAY
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

These magazines are awesomely created as well as lots of useful information and memories too for the past years. Thank you so much to you, Bobbyray, and all those Artrage voluteers who had put so much hard work to make it happened. Hope you will still around and post your creative art works too

To Bad! What happened?

I guess I jumped on the ArtRage wagon late in the game. Its to bad about the end of the magazine. From the first couple of issues I looked at on Yudu a lot of good information and tips are offered. Why did the mag end? Where can I get my hands of real copys of all the issues?
    Is there no chance of restarting? From what I can see ArtRage has no where to go but up!

Robert