ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Collective Navalny, and authorities

Collective Navalny, and authorities

ArtRage.
    Hot topic: convicting blogger imprisoned and diary. ¶
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Extremely clever presentation. I can see him strong, like a giant, with all these less-than-human eating machines representing corruption, trying to stop him but only having a small effect now that his voice is being heard throughout Russia and worldwide.

To me this image is not so much about one man only, although it is somewhat representing one specific scenario and person, it's about the human spirit that rises to stand tall against the powers that seek to exploit others so much. So for this statement you are making so poignantly, I applaud your voice. You show him heroically. And I understand your point from your painting.

I learn so much about what's going on in the world when you post your illustrations. I then go read about it on the internet. Thanks for keeping me aware of what's going on in the world.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Impressive visual complaint indeed!
    I vaguely understand that Russia has quite a lot of opportunities to improve its democratic stance, even beyond what's happening in these days, am I wrong? But everywhere imperialistic drives get quite horrible results and it's not a surprise that in Russia there's a new Rasputin, that is Ras Putin (where ras mean King or Emperor or Leader in Aethiopian terms).
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Nice work Vadislav!
    My real name is Neal Gilbertson, AKA Gilbert Neilson, AKA Jibes.
    I'm a musician too. Please come hear my music at:
    http://www.icompositions.com/artists/jibes

Great work once again
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Your illustration has an unique style and so recognizable. Every one I saw before still stays in my mind. I like your humor, colorful palettes style with an underlying message in each of them. Awesome work again