ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: iPad mini & ArtRage?

iPad mini & ArtRage?

Hello,

I am wondering if anyone has tried using AR on iPad mini? I won one - which is kind of awesome, as I never win things, let alone things of value! - and I'm wondering if I'll be able to use AR on it, or if I'd be better of selling it and getting a different tablet instead, especially seeing that an Android version is being created.

I had a look at iPad mini in the shop today and the screen is quite small - should be good enough for reading pdfs etc. but I think it might be too small for painting. Especially that I'm not sure how it all works when it comes to precision and sensitivity on an iPad. Any insights are welcome.

Thanks,
    Miri

artrage on Ipad Mini

I just taught a painting with art rage class locally, of 6 people, 5 were using laptops, and one, an IPad mini. I felt badly, because I'd never actually used art rage on an iPad. I printed out the instructions for her, and I had the list in front of me of the things that are not included in the iPad version. Overall, she was excited about art rage for the iPad and felt she would be able to do a lot of sketching on the fly with the mini. She is an artist who works in a variety of natural media, from Oils, to pastels and charcoals.

Thank you, that's along the lines of what I thought - that it might be ok for some sketching, but not detailed painting.