ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: A couple of drawings referring to two Artrage veterans

Smile A couple of drawings referring to two Artrage veterans

Longing for SCP's uncanny bestiary (another missing mate alas ) and doodling with another well know witty lady, after Mrs. Katie-Coops, who is as well, since a long time, an Artrage playmate too ... LOL (a naughty boy, I know ...)
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Mostruosità.jpg 
Views:	40 
Size:	241.7 KB 
ID:	79891   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Artrage playmate.jpg 
Views:	43 
Size:	405.2 KB 
ID:	79892  
    Last edited by Caesar; 03-14-2014 at 03:39 AM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

A dinosaur doggie and a lady with a wicked leer! You are having lots of fun Caesar!

Nice new entries Dear Caesar, but who is that charming lady? Remember that Moreno is watching you and that you are still on probation X)
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

I hope that our SCP see's your clever dinodog and is doing well. You are right, there are so many missing here. I was just thinking of our younger friend Chris. I wish for the best for him as well.
    Now...as for the tall woman in the extremely high heals with the wicked face....she does look familiar, especially when she get's so mad at certain fellow mates who are being naughty....now....listen to Andrea, Cesare, you do remember what happened years ago when a newbie here decided to draw a certain popular and attractive Roman Italian fellow....let's see....I believe he became a commander, and later a pirate with a nice little parrot mate?
    Hum....let's see....I think I shall have to think a while......
    haha, just kidding Cesare, you are a clever and talented mate indeed....

Directly from the Flintstone and Pretty women movies, You'd say, and I cannot decide, dear Robyn, who's actually the least dangerous creature between the two ... ... LOL Thank you!

Dear Andrea, You gave me at least one good reason not to yield to a request by either Steve or You to have her displayed also in the After 9 version! This lady actually is the Mrs Hyde part of a gentle, sweet, romantic and bashful woman once removed all her virtues and inhibiting brakes I guess (but that's just a literary fiction). Thank you.

Thank You, dear Sandra. That's why I sent this dinodog to possibly chase SCP!
    As for the lady, now I'm really worried, dear Sandra! I wonder what kind of creature I will be transfomed into by the spell of such a vengeful, terrific lady ... I'm shaking ... help!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!