ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: a fresh install.

a fresh install.

after a few day of re installing windows i also (ofcourse) re installed Artrage, but now i should love to hear from you people what i REALLY should install for brushes, stencils, canvases and so on, because i don't want to make i more difficult by loading stuff like crazy.
    Thx in advance

A re-install. . . Gack!

Don't have any suggestions but I am also interested to hear which ones people like.

Bobby Ray once had a whole group of links in his ArtRageUs online magazine with so many right there collected to click on and download to use. I don't know what became of that. Hopefully he will come around again and respond to this post. He was a wealth of such info.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Dang ye, that should come quite handy indeed

Your question implies that you're trying to keep the amount of resources you import to a minimum. That being the case, I'd suggest you install whichever resources you can remember using the most, because those are going to be the only ones you'd really miss having. Then, if you can't find a particular resource you're missing, you can describe it here (and perhaps show an example of where you had last used it in one of your paintings), and the members here can help you relocate the downloadable content. Otherwise, by asking for just any members opinion on what they believe you should use, you're going to end up flooding your program with items you won't be using, which you seem to be trying to avoid.
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

I hear you and yes help is always welcome (info), but its still up to me if i use that info (links and so).I was merely asking because i know nothing about the (right) use of color, by that i mean...when you mix A with B what shal be the result?.Or is that something i have to find out by myself?.

I'm not quite sure what you are asking about now - mixing colours has nothing to do with importing extra stencils or brushes.

I generally install everything and anything I find on the forum and give it a go. If I don't like it, I get rid of it. Most things are rather useful, but it all depends what you use ArtRage for - something crucial for one person might be useless for another.

http://artrageus.net/index.html

Thanks to BobbyRay and many contributors, there is a pdf there that has a WEALTH of links and info. Shame that the magazine kind of died on the vine. But it is what it is. Anyway, if you want links to lots and lots of stuff that would save you from just sort of wandering throughout the forums, this is pretty well organized. The forums have lots of offerings woven in.

On the menu column left there's in white against green (very St Patrick's Day):

ArtRage Art Supplies Book 2013

THANKS BOBBY RAY and ALL !!!!!!!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream