ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Omega - Aleph just added 3-13-14

Omega - Aleph just added 3-13-14

hope you find your way with this from alpha to omega... OK I added the Aelph..which is the Phoenician origin of Alpha... which originally meant ox. the original symbol does resemble a yoked oxen. since it was read from right to left. I find early language symbols very fascinating as they represent mans early attempts to graphically symbolize his world.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	DigitalBASE-3painter.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	541.9 KB 
ID:	79866   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Aelph - alpha.jpg 
Views:	54 
Size:	510.1 KB 
ID:	79895  
    Last edited by gxhpainter2; 03-14-2014 at 06:02 AM.

Gary

Great to see you here again! I been away too. But I hope to be here more often. I really like 'Omega'! The colors and design is stunning on the cool blue BG. Great work!
    My real name is Neal Gilbertson, AKA Gilbert Neilson, AKA Jibes.
    I'm a musician too. Please come hear my music at:
    http://www.icompositions.com/artists/jibes

Hey, Bet your alpha, BetaMan,
    Can see you're an Alpha Omega fan.
    So who needs green eggs and ham,
    when you got this trippy Easter Egg?
    Man.

Wild image.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

I can't see the Alpha, so the painting is wonderfully lively with the Carnival feasting Omega, so less religious than the title implied ... I thing that alphabet letters are quite fascinating graphically, especially some exotic ones like those they use in Nepal, on buddhist ancient codes, for instance. Fantastic idea and I think that a composition with letters appropriately assembled may probably create a meaningful and marvellous artpiece.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Oh no, you've entered Neverworld, Gary.
    Just watch out for two very wicked characters....
    and be kind to the rats...
    haha Gary, another thought provoking and beautiful work.

Great colours and textures, Gary and I'm sure the alpha is as intriguing as the omega is

Quote Originally Posted by jibes View Post
    Gary

Great to see you here again! I been away too. But I hope to be here more often. I really like 'Omega'! The colors and design is stunning on the cool blue BG. Great work!
    Hey Neal great to hear from you again, I hope to see some new work from you before you head out to the woods & camping.. I think you are a good candidate for an iPad or hopefully soon an Android tablet that can use ArtRage.

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Hey, Bet your alpha, BetaMan,
    Can see you're an Alpha Omega fan.
    So who needs green eggs and ham,
    when you got this trippy Easter Egg?
    Man.

Wild image.
    guess I better do the Alpha part next, wilder poem ...

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    I can't see the Alpha, so the painting is wonderfully lively with the Carnival feasting Omega, so less religious than the title implied ... I thing that alphabet letters are quite fascinating graphically, especially some exotic ones like those they use in Nepal, on buddhist ancient codes, for instance. Fantastic idea and I think that a composition with letters appropriately assembled may probably create a meaningful and marvellous artpiece.
    Caesar I forgot the Alpha part and I will follow up with that part soon.. I have seen the work of several artists that made use of single letters for the graphic image..

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandra View Post
    Oh no, you've entered Neverworld, Gary.
    Just watch out for two very wicked characters....
    and be kind to the rats...
    haha Gary, another thought provoking and beautiful work.
    Sandy I will be kind to the rats, and be watching for any wicked characters .

Quote Originally Posted by justjean View Post
    Great colours and textures, Gary and I'm sure the alpha is as intriguing as the omega is
    thank you Jean I will be provided the Alpha soon...

Quote Originally Posted by Alexandra View Post
    Hey Gary, I meant Neverwhere.
    Whew, what a read!
    LOL that makes more sense now... I was not familiar with the book by Niel Gaiman but having read the Wikipedia outline and it is available on Audible, I will download and listen soon!...sounds like a great story..
    Last edited by gxhpainter2; 03-13-2014 at 07:06 AM.

Hi Gary...
    Here it goes...Three X's and Omega
    May have been hard from time to time finding my way from Alpha to 'hopefully aways off'...Omega!
    Specially with my not sticking to the beliefs and practices..'from time to time' of the repesentation of the 'three X's'
    to some individuals...'Straight edge lifestyle'.... A old friend once said.."should've stayed on the bus", don't know how that exactly would have worked out for him, but I know he never had a clear sight of those X's.
    Don't know what this all means...
    concerning your painting, but I
    know I like it...
    Take care friend,
    Steve