ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Harmony/Sketcher brushes (or equivalent)

Harmony/Sketcher brushes (or equivalent)

Has this been considered? I've used the function in the current Infinite Painter (for Android) and it makes some interesting art. It would appear that the author (Ricardo Cabello) of the original tool has made it available as open-source (at least to some extent). No idea how portable it might be to other platforms (Windows/iPad).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	experiment.jpg 
Views:	94 
Size:	512.1 KB 
ID:	79838  

The image is not quite what I'd hoped

Sorry. I haven't uploaded anything before as an attachment. To say the least fidelity of the original has been seriously compromised. Lesson learned for next time.

Better Image hopefully

Let's try it again. If there's a way to edit the original post, I'd appreciate knowing how. Thanks.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	experiment.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	281.0 KB 
ID:	79853  

Unless things have changed, you should be able to edit your own post using the "Edit Post" link, at the bottom right of each post you make (see attached image). Once you're in the editor, you'll need to click on the Manage Attachments button (the one with the paperclip icon) to swap the image.

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	editpost.jpg 
Views:	81 
Size:	58.8 KB 
ID:	79854
    Nothing is easy to the unwilling.

Quote Originally Posted by williamK View Post
    Sorry. I haven't uploaded anything before as an attachment. To say the least fidelity of the original has been seriously compromised. Lesson learned for next time.
    If you click on the attached image, you can actually enlarge it quite a bit - it's only the preview that is lower quality.
    Ambient Design Tech Support & Community Manager

This is not my signature.

Go forth and read the tutorials. Also, check out the featured artists!