ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: I'm too much, I'm afraid ...

Unhappy I'm too much, I'm afraid ...

Since I was kindly though rightfully rebuked I would apoligize for my scantily dressed statue. LOL
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	You're too much 2.jpg 
Views:	48 
Size:	357.8 KB 
ID:	79754  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Caesar you are soooo naughty ... excellent and fulsome work..looks like you had early experience with fresco's

You are naughty, but so funny! Like a breath of fresh air!

Beware Dear Caesar that you might soon end up like Totti X)

Name:  red cartel.jpg
Views: 216
Size:  42.9 KB

hahahaha! Cesare, you are indeed a bundle of naughty, but this is why you make this forum so much fun.
    The woman looks a little familiar though-and a big haha there! You are so good at these!

Hahahaha. Or as they say in Spanish: Jajajaja. Not sure how to spell the sound you guys make in Italy. But I trusted that global onomatopoeia was a 'one size fits all' kind of arrangement. Little did I know.

Meanwhile back at the levitation act. . . you have a kindred spirit. . . when I was a kid I was able to buy used Playboy magazines from the stacks at the used book shop on the boulevard. And besides the ladies with proportions only dreamed of, there was a cartoon. . . and one of the most charged cartoons I had ever imagined. . . this was no Mighty Mouse or Popeye kind of character. Words do not do justice.

And I must say, that is a GREAT cartoon you did.

https://www.google.com/search?q=litt...iw=933&bih=447
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Dear Gary, in any court, including this Forum, among many great different artists, painters, sculptors, poets and so on, there's always a place, I guess, for a jester who has the luck to be able to compensate a modest artistic talent with the freedom to say anything without really offending anyone, rather make all smile and laugh of our common weaknesses and feel familiar with each other. That's a role I don't dislike at all and, hopefully, neither do others mates. Thank you!

Thank You, dear Robyn! Would it mean that You would chew me like a spearmint for such an irreverent mom character, should You grab my neck? LOL

Ah, the referee Moreno, dear Andrea, that rogue who actively did everything to send Italy and Spain off in the Japan-Korea soccer world championship so as to offer the fifth title to Brasil on a silver tray? Fortunately later on they eventually discovered who he actually was and was jailed for drug selling! To me an expulsion would be fairly acceptable by anyone, but him! OK, I'm well now ...LOL Thank you!

Dear Sandra, I must first apologize for having got inspiration from You (Sothern idiomatic sentence and the rest) and have gently made fun of Your natural bashful attitude. I hope I didn't overdo and went too far and worse from likeness. Anyway You're a friend and You would forgive me, I hope. I also gave epic forms to my imagination because a lady and a mom would so appear attractive , friendly and warm even when reproaching us. So Your guess is right and I'm glad You laugh rather than kick my donkey (or was it ass?) instead. Thank You mom! LOL

Dear D Akey, I believe that together with a kindred spirit we share also good ol' times hormons maybe ...LOL so that now I refrain from expressing any form of kind and polite appreciation towards any real lady I may cross or stumble on, because I don't wanna risk any misunderstannding and be unjustly sued for a crime such as sexual harassment ...LOL Fortunately paper girls and ladies I draw and paint don't complain if I admire them a little more than due. BTW, I hope You kept those old playboy issues to share herein, should inspiration get short ... LOL Thank you (in advance).
    Last edited by Caesar; 03-07-2014 at 04:49 AM.

Glad you made good use of your time during your mandatory 'Timeout'....
    Good one Caesar!
    Take care,
    Steve

You know, dear Steve, we should never lose the opportunity to draw when there's time to ... Thank You!

Caesar, I love your description of the Jester, I agree it is a necessary and important role and lucky you have the ability to play it well..