ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: wild night

wild night

just done this painting...done it in 35 40 min... i hope you like it

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	twet.jpg 
Views:	32 
Size:	94.1 KB 
ID:	79680

I suppose it would be deflating the mystery to ask what the heck happened here at the crime scene or the cinema or under the scalpel or the accident scene etc. To me it's certainly evocative of horror under the microscope. There are ages where these kinds of life and death issues and the resultant emotions are fascinating and celebrating the viscera becomes a way to get a handle on understanding it so as to perhaps control it or at least desensitize to the fear, especially when it's seemingly everywhere, yet there's no specific thing to defend against (or hopefully not).

I've observed that the change comes where it's not so wonderful to dance about with it when one begins to care about others more than themselves because it at least sharpens one's focus with something to protect and nurture.

Fascinating image.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    I suppose it would be deflating the mystery to ask what the heck happened here at the crime scene or the cinema or under the scalpel or the accident scene etc. To me it's certainly evocative of horror under the microscope. There are ages where these kinds of life and death issues and the resultant emotions are fascinating and celebrating the viscera becomes a way to get a handle on understanding it so as to perhaps control it or at least desensitize to the fear, especially when it's seemingly everywhere, yet there's no specific thing to defend against (or hopefully not).

I've observed that the change comes where it's not so wonderful to dance about with it when one begins to care about others more than themselves because it at least sharpens one's focus with something to protect and nurture.

Fascinating image.
    Well, there are no deep messages in this painting... I just tried to paint a knocked out tooth from first person view, I started using ArtRage recently...so I need more skills but thanks for praising and motivate me

Personally I like it. It somehow also reminds of my childish explorations and observations with a microscope ...
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

It reminds me of the James Rollins book I am reading, and should not have read before bed, haha.
    Great textures and perspective.