ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: uploader issues

uploader issues

I'm not sure if this should go here or in technical stuff but is anybody else having trouble with the uploader? I have to use the basic uploader to upload anything.

The last time I kept an open mind,
    my brain fell out and the dog grabbed it.
    Now it's full of dirt, toothmarks, and dog slobber.
    No more open minds or dogs for me.www.gms9810.com/

Not per say, since I'm very rarely uploading (which worked fine when I did it a couple weeks ago). But the connection has been dog slow for me for a month or two to the point I just gave up a couple times and went elsewhere on the net where everything moved fast as it should. So whatever channel I'm switched to to get to ArtRage, the connection has been particularly weak. But Copespeak in Australia said her connection was good as ever. So go figure. But it may have something to do with that problem about allocating bandwidth to Artrage's server from our end. Not a scientific answer, but it's the only observation I have of a lower performance for me.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Maybe it's just me, everybody knows I ain't right in the head.

The last time I kept an open mind,
    my brain fell out and the dog grabbed it.
    Now it's full of dirt, toothmarks, and dog slobber.
    No more open minds or dogs for me.www.gms9810.com/