ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Intel i7

Intel i7

not a brushy expressive work , but instead lots of layers and blending modes to build up a dense texture that reminded me of a computer chip design. unless AndreaMG says otherwise as she is my expert critic especially on naming...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Intel-7.jpg 
Views:	36 
Size:	497.8 KB 
ID:	79603  
    Last edited by gxhpainter2; 02-28-2014 at 06:50 AM.

It does sort of remind me of a computer chip. But my first reaction was, "City Life". I don't know why, that just sort of jumped right out as soon as I looked at it. Interesting picture. I like the colors. It sort of makes me want to keep looking until I figure it out. I like it.

pretty piece. very eye catching in a crowd of art it would stand out. love the almost liquid quality of it. Maybe some futuristic way to navigate.

Gary....
    My Thinkpad T540 won't boot, you know anything about it?
    Ok!...Humour....Sorry!
    Like the chipset!
    Take care friend,
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by Oubaas View Post
    It does sort of remind me of a computer chip. But my first reaction was, "City Life". I don't know why, that just sort of jumped right out as soon as I looked at it. Interesting picture. I like the colors. It sort of makes me want to keep looking until I figure it out. I like it.
    I can see the cityness in this also anything this rectilinear is bound to provide lots of interpretations...

Quote Originally Posted by screenpainter View Post
    pretty piece. very eye catching in a crowd of art it would stand out. love the almost liquid quality of it. Maybe some futuristic way to navigate.
    Hey buddy long long long time no see, hope your well would love to see you do some new posts as well... glad you like this, I took almost a year away to kind of regroup and just recently started doing art again and posting here.. TCMA

Quote Originally Posted by stevemawmv View Post
    Gary....
    My Thinkpad T540 won't boot, you know anything about it?
    Ok!...Humour....Sorry!
    Like the chipset!
    Take care friend,
    Steve
    I think it must be a bad power supply, trying booting from this chip...

. . . let the music play on. . .

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nqAvFx3NxUM

That's what I call a block party! What a joy.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

A box with drawers and holes, a building with windows, an electronic chip, an artifact for sure, a rationalist architecture, something which was washed into the Bauhaus. Exquisite.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

I immediately thought of a computer when I saw it. nicely done.

I'm pretty sure it's a 4770K This one is Fantastic

Look at this one how beautiful it is

http://www.anandtech.com/show/7255/i...ridge-e-review
    Last edited by AndreaMG; 02-28-2014 at 03:35 AM.

Love the blend of colors

It is first a really attractive piece of art . As I look further I see all the screens in our world and all the screens that are around us. TV, tablets, notebooks, laptops, desk tops, phones in every household and city center. A complicated world drawn closer together and yet so separated by all these devices. Apart,yet together. No different in my house either. Love the technology and sometimes hate the separation.