ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Dreams in Space

Dreams in Space

I saw a charming graphic of a moon yawning, so thought I might move him on to having a good doze. Makes me think of my memory foam pillow, which I thank every night when I turn out the light!

Just a bit of fun!

Attachment 79588

Love it

aww This made me feel nostalgic for some reason. Love it

nice! makes me tired...

Thanks girls! It kinda did that to me too!

Well, I wasn't thinking pillows, instantly thought of 'it's only a paper moon'....
    Yeah, I know.... it's not a crescent moon, But that's what came to mind.
    But now looking at it some more, and seeing that soft cloud and you
    mentioning pillows...... I could use a nap....
    Take care,
    Steve
    Last edited by stevemawmv; 02-26-2014 at 03:19 PM. Reason: Just more pillow talk.

8. While the entire image is quite beautiful, it is the softness you've achieved with the cloud that impresses me most. I'm also delighting in the way the night sky transitions from deep purple to dark blue rather than black. It's a small thing, but I like it very much (The JPEG compression doesn't like it one bit though - it's gone all blocky). All in all, a beautiful and tranquil image.

Ah ah, nice! Suddenly I'm felling a bit sleepy ....zzzzzzzzz...

Harlequin, that's interesting about the compression. I haven't noticed any obvious blockiness, and would be interested to see if others do.

Of course, jpg doesn't do our images any favours.

The clouds.... it was only a quicky, and I look at them and think they could have been developed much more, but I wanted them dreamily soft and hopefully achieved that. I might go back in and 'fluff' around them a bit more when I've got time.

Thanks to you too Andrea, I think I will put all my forum viewers to sleep! ZZZZzzzzzzz..........