ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Lost and Found Mates - Mrs. Katie Coops (NEW ONE on March the 11th and reply!)

Red face Lost and Found Mates - Mrs. Katie Coops (NEW ONE on March the 11th and reply!)

After we had a period when Mr. Ploos was missing and we looked for him all over and start sending portraits to find him, now it looks like Mrs. Katie-Coops is missing since some time. I hope she's now on honeymoon, but, just in case, let's send some dta sheet and images of her ....
    Everybody else is obviously warmly invited to concur by posting in here portraits of her or images where she's in ... LOL
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Identikit.jpg 
Views:	61 
Size:	221.8 KB 
ID:	79573   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	A too friendly wookie.jpg 
Size:	274.7 KB 
ID:	79574   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Robdenverensix and Phytocoopyx Colour.jpg 
Views:	63 
Size:	422.0 KB 
ID:	79576   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Katie as a Pin-Up.jpg 
Views:	57 
Size:	176.1 KB 
ID:	79577  
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    Last edited by Caesar; 03-12-2014 at 09:10 PM.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

I love fishing, don't you, Caesar? 2009 was a good vintage for the AR forums. Let's hope Mrs Coops is hitting on this particular bait today. I once caught an halibut.

Those are some fun paintings tho.

Who was that among the mushrooms? I remember some goofy fun about hallucinogenics and rabbit holes and. . . gee, you don't suppose they fell in deeper, do you?

Nice paintings. Very light-hearted. I could see your caricaturing was really running strong that year.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Dear Cesare, it is very remiss of me not to pop into the forums but have been so busy watching the WInter Olympics, painting and the last couple of days spending a little time in the garden. hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm excuses, excuses, excuses, sorry just been a naughty lazy girl/ I wont happen again.
    Now down the the pictures, well I remember them well and didnt we have fun telling the stories that went with them. I remember the one Mr Akery is asking about, didnt we go into the forest and find those funny mushrooms???? So much fun
    I hope you dont mind but have made my avatar from one of the pics although it makes be look far younger then I am. Add about 10 years but thanks anway and I agree with dear Mr Akey about the good times in 2009 and beyond
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Thank You, dear D Akey! Your memory is formidable as usual! I'm pretty sure that no thread, whatever the grape harvest year, would have had enough spice and sauce without Your comments and humor of a sublime level ranking.

Dear Katie, I don't remember the name of our past lost matey among the mushrooms neither (I've been always keener with features than names), but I do remember that we all had a lot of fun and a really affectionate attitude towards each other (we still do I believe), so that memories are most pleasant to me too.
    I noticed and I was and am obviously honored that You used my quickie as Avatar from a tiny picture of Yours whence I tried to capture, fix and enjoy whenever I liked Your marvellous super-smile. I would glad to paint a far better, finished portrait of You, although I'm not Sarget alas, but I'm just afraid that Your Avatar resolution isn't good enough for a masterful enough tribute You would deserve. Maybe I should dig in the ancient behind the brush thread ...
    I must say that it came to my mind also Your passion for fine-art-shoes, so I mined, found and refurbished a little this too ... Thank You.

Name:	Shoe shiners enhanced.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	457.8 KB 
ID:	79582  
    Last edited by Caesar; 02-26-2014 at 02:01 AM.

These are great!
    Like finding photos in a chest of drawers....
    Your talent is a gift to be treasured, thanks for
    reposting these.
    Steve

Such a cute avatar Katie! Caesar you are unstoppable

'Like finding photos in a chest of drawers....' I like that! Long before my time, but your skills shone even then! Terrific!

Thanks Caesar with the wonderful collection of our dear Ms Katie

Dear Steve, since I don't want to sell You just old stuff, I made a new quickie of our dear Mrs. Katie - Coops painted in a quite wild way along the intuitive lines that Andrea's approach gave rise to me. I don't claim likeness is good, since I just remind now of her traits on her tiny previous Avatar picture (not the best reference for a real portrait). Actually it's just an image I composed as a puzzle around her shining smile, her elegant art and the gentle wisdom I recognize in her. I obviously invite anyone else to paint her idea of Mrs. Katie-Coops and postv it in here too.

Right, dear Andrea. My brake pads are now worn (I'm getting old You know), so I cannot breake effectively and stop. LOL Thank You!

That's my savage part that shines, dear Robyn, sometimes the best, when intuition drives me, they say, but I'm often also a little ashamed for not being patient and disciplined enough to have comparatively few finished and polished paintings and drawings ... Thank You!

Thank You, dear B]Jean[/B]! Maybe someone will eventually paint her dancing in her magical sceneries and post it here too ....[

I've got a new quick one too herebelow, dear Sandra. I hope You like its colorful look (likeness is unlikely to ascertain without a good picture I'm afraid). Thank You!

Name:	Katie-Coops.jpg 
Size:	345.8 KB 
ID:	79595