Page 3 of 29 FirstFirst 1234513 ... LastLast

Thread: Alexandra 2014 Doodles New One on Last Page

Hi Sandy...
    If words written in a book can inspire an creative interpretation with
    a painting.... then I 'am checking him out.
    Nicely done,
    Steve

a whimsical little girl , Sandy and I love it reading is my passion and I'm never long without a book in my hands

Hi Steve, I know reading is very personal, I hope that you enjoy his work as much as I do.
    Thank you!

Hi Jean, I have three books going right now, and I am sitting up too late reading them-haha. One on the kindle, and two more to hold.
    I am glad to read that it is your passion. It is something to prefer books to other things, but as I get older, this is how I feel.
    This little character is a boy though, without a barber, or clothing but a sheet to wear living amongst the spirits.
    It seems dark, but without giving away the story, it is a pleasant read, with action and excitement here and there. Gaiman's inspiration
    he writes comes from Kipling's Jungle Book.

a doodle with artrage tools

Pen doodling...those mean crows!
    Attached Images Attached Images  

What a fantastic idea!A butterfly jogging quite fast headed eastward towards China to sing the Opera House maybe! That would be healty for their legs, lungs and guts I guess rather than just lazily flying from flower to flower. Another lovely and original painting. BTW, I'm in Japan right now where I saw, among the Lost and Found Mates, our dear Mrs. Katie-Coops dressed with a kimono .... LOL
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Sandy... a great interpretation of the story, I will check out the author, I am an avid reader also, always have been... sounds like you found a gold mine to me

Sandy- You're doing such Wonderful work. Very impressive.
    My Website - SkylarArt.com
    "Beauty Draws those who Draw Beauty" - Skylar

Ah ah, run baby run Kawaii

Haha Cesare, I think you are right, wouldn't that be something? Seeing butterflies running instead of flittering here and there in the air!
    Japan? Oh you fortunate man you. You must be seeing some beautiful scenery, and to add to it all the beautiful Coops! I just hope that she doesn't have too much of the saki and try to walk in those special shoes.... (kidding Katie!)
    I would love to see those lovely kimonos! Thanks dear friend, and I am so happy for you.

Thank you so very much Gary, I do so hope you enjoy him as well. I would love to see your view of a story of his.

I don't know about that Skylar, but I do so miss everyone here and wish to contribute something- if some thing to at least be amusing, haha. Thank you, and it is wonderful to see you and your beautiful oils.

Thanks for taking a peek Andrea at this little pen doodle on the run!

"Run, Forrest. Run!
    Don't let dim crows get'cha!
    I like it Sandy,
    Steve