Page 29 of 29 FirstFirst ... 19272829

Thread: Alexandra 2014 Doodles New One on Last Page

Lovely outcome
    Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/andreamgart

That's what art's about, isn't it -- at some point it's about the relationship between the art and the viewer, sort of like speed dating. (D Akey)

Thanks so much everyone: Pai, Steve, Uncle Goose, Cesare, Kenmo, and Andrea. I really appreciate your kind comments dear friends.

This one maybe a little something for the kids, just having fun again with the blend modes or filters.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shroompeople2014SA.jpg 
Views:	211 
Size:	286.6 KB 
ID:	84213  

Very mysterious and beautifully lit Alexandra. You are so clever!

Hey...I' am Just a big kid at heart, And I love it! And yes it's mysterious, one can come up with tons of stories for what's going on within those blues, the fantastic lighting and
    shadows.....Vey cool, very cool indeed!
    Take care dear Sandy....
    Steve
    Last edited by stevemawmv; 11-14-2014 at 03:07 PM.

Love the colors and the metallic sheen to this one. Nice job!

For kids for sure, dear Sandra, in fact I like it very much! I'm always pleased to meet the lovely little people of Your fantasy. As naughty as I may be, I'm still childish enough in many ways so as to appreciate a joyful, candid creativity and amusing characters.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    For kids for sure, dear Sandra, in fact I like it very much! I'm always pleased to meet the lovely little people of Your fantasy. As naughty as I may be, I'm still childish enough in many ways so as to appreciate a joyful, candid creativity and amusing characters.
    I hope our Caesar visits us soon and that we may know he is doing alright. Hopefully you will peek in a see this.

A Zen Doodle

I began drawing zendoodles when my husband was in the hospital last year. The staff enjoyed them, and doodling helped me cope with a crisis in our lives. I thought I would share one of them I had scanned in and am working on in the artrage program. I just updated my computer. I sure hope my pen will work so that I can go into more detail.
    Anyway, I hope you enjoy the bathing woman and can find the little things in all of the nooks and crannies.
    Attached Images Attached Images