Thread: Alexandra 2014 Doodles New One on Last Page

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Alexandra 2014 Doodles New One on Last Page

I wanted to say hello and throw in a couple of doodles I've done this year. Best wishes everyone.
    Attached Images Attached Images   
    Last edited by Alexandra; 04-01-2014 at 03:50 PM.

Sandy!
    Holy smokes, your back and with some great paintings....
    Love the bird and tree person? Hope your well, and don't
    stay gone so long next time!
    Take care friend,
    Steve

Sandy, glad your doing some painting, these are beautiful, nice to see your work

Bacl with two really unique works. Love them both, but especially the tree person.

Sandy you crack me up... "doodles" ya right most of us would give our right arm to paint something so creative and painterly.. I love these , especially the second one for its muted tones and beautiful line work... hope we start seeing more of you again here ..

Gxhpainter's sandbaggin' like the art sharp he is. Let's see if he's bluffing. I see his arm and raise his left leg and the change in his right pocket. . .

On the other hand, which seems to be heaped onto the pot, he makes a great point. You are COOKIN'!!!!!!! But you're a proper southern belle and when she's dressed to the 9s making an entrance to the cotillion and turning heads, with each compliment she demurely says, "Oh, why do you mean this little old thing, pray?"<flutter flutter> and it's enough to rock the room. Weeeeellllllllll. . . these are.

I hate to say that in your inimitable style, your leaving produced a tree. . . with breasts!!! (or are they called knockers in this context?) Great Land o' Goshen, that's one fine Tree o' Life! And that bird is GORGEOUS!!!! Love the theme of the arcs. Oh yeah, as I was saying, whatever cross pollenization you were doing whilst on holiday, you really sprouted. . . um. . . nailed it. . . what I mean to say is you have pulled it all together. These are first rate.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream