ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Own Gallery - How does it work?

Own Gallery - How does it work?

Hi!

I want to create a own gallery on my profile page but how does it work? I`m looking for al time and I have no idea. Can someone help me?

Hello Davisafel
    This may help you get started I hope...
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Untitled.jpg 
Views:	86 
Size:	130.1 KB 
ID:	79525
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

Techie Stuff:
    ArtRage 5.0.5 ~ 15" Macbook Pro
    + 22" HD Monitor ~ macOS 10.12.6 ~ 4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU ~ 16GB RAM ~ Wacom Intuos4 M and a Spyder4Pro (to keep the colours true!)

Thank you but after the login I can`t see up "My gallery". I only see "Gallery home" and more not. Hmm..why!?!

Sorry to hear its still not working for you, not sure what's wrong there…
    Possibly you need to link accounts?
    See this admin post here: http://forums.artrage.com/showthread...001#post422001
    Note the section "Why You Would Want To Link Accounts"

If you still have problems activating your Gallery, at the bottom of that webpage there are details on contacting ArtRage Support directly.
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

Techie Stuff:
    ArtRage 5.0.5 ~ 15" Macbook Pro
    + 22" HD Monitor ~ macOS 10.12.6 ~ 4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU ~ 16GB RAM ~ Wacom Intuos4 M and a Spyder4Pro (to keep the colours true!)

Mark,

Is it correct that there are no email notifications on somebody commenting an image in “my gallery”? And a number of comments isn't even shown on the image tooltip — so I can only find out if anybody posted anything (or not, which is more likely ) if I click through all images (thus increasing their views hitcount…)

Best regards,
    Anton