ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Wonder why?

Wonder why?

Not a big deal but i was wondering why suddenly i can't come to the forum no more from within Artrage4,before i could always click on the link in Artrage and i was here.

Not sure Rondo? It still works for me here.
    Maker Of Replica Macoys

Techie Stuff:
    ArtRage 5.0.5 ~ 15" Macbook Pro
    + 22" HD Monitor ~ macOS 10.12.6 ~ 4 Core i7 3.1GHz CPU ~ 16GB RAM ~ Wacom Intuos4 M and a Spyder4Pro (to keep the colours true!)

i suppose it gone be on my end.....maybe a link I deleted in the windows task manager? as my CPU peaks all the time at a 100% when i open a game or program

while i'm here? ,could some1 tell me what kinds of pen's I can use with a Wacom bamboo tablet?

Quote Originally Posted by Rondo View Post
    while i'm here? ,could some1 tell me what kinds of pen's I can use with a Wacom bamboo tablet?
    It depends on the model you have. Wacom's styluses are not all compatible with each other, so the best thing to do is look up the model, or contact them directly. Bamboo is basically their lower end range of devices, with the Intuous being the more professional range above them. It doesn't mean that all Bamboo devices work together (The Bamboo Stylus range is just a stylus and designed for a touchpad, not a tablet).
    Ambient Design Tech Support & Community Manager

This is not my signature.

Go forth and read the tutorials. Also, check out the featured artists!