ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: A caricature in artrage

A caricature in artrage

Hello there! Posting my first completed digital caricature. It was done completely in Artrage using the pastel tool only. The lasers behind and credits were added later in photoshop. Hope u like it! In love with Artrage..

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kejriwal.jpg 
Views:	468 
Size:	371.9 KB 
ID:	79466

-------------Edit-1-------------------------
    As I cannot post links right now, I will give a brief introduction of the person in the caricature. He is Mr. Arvind Kejriwal, an ex Indian bureaucrat, political activist, leader of a new political party and now the ex- Chief Minister of Delhi, India. His 49 day stint as Chief Minister was widely covered by the media and he has a hugeappeal among the youth. The symbol for his political party is a broom, as shown here.
    Last edited by anubhav; 02-20-2014 at 12:31 PM.

welcome

it is interesting that is done only with one tool
    Soul is at the center of the circle of art

Love this, what a great job, the pastels look beautiful and blending done so well, hope to see many more, Welcome to AR

Welcome to the forums and thats a super start. Great work
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Yes, it's a beauty! Is it someone special?

Thanks everyone for the encouraging responses. Sorry that I didn't add any information about this caricature. I have added a brief introduction in the first post as I cannot post links right now.

Well, Dust My Broom! (early blues song title though it has little to do with this fellow's situation other than a play on the idea of the broom/guitar).

If this were the lead page for a magazine article I would have to read it based on this image. Well done.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Your caricature looks great! Congrats.

I hope he's a good politician and may solve Indian growth and positioning problems without looking for cheap demagocically-founded people support and partisan fights.
    As You possibly know what I'm talking about, actually here in Italy we cannot appreciate very much Indian politicians and institutions attitude, behaviours and international rules observations in these last couple of years .... and I know understood how they had a few ill-ended disputes with neighbors too in the last century. Force isn't exactly a synonimous of Right and it's especially wrong when it becomes arrogance and particularly ill-fated when it's miscalculated too. But, as Mr. D Akey uses to say, I'm digressing ...
    Panta rei (everything flows)!