Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: CAESAR's CLOSING ON 20,000 POSTS!!!!!!! WOW!!!!!!!!

Thank You, dear Rondo! You're a fine artist and mate I was and am absolutely pleased to meet here.

Dear Andrea, thank you for Your vote (whcih follows Mr.Ploos one as Pope when they eventually elected Pope Bergoglio) due to my age and the rest. I'm unfortunately, though, only good now for celebrations at Sanremo festival, among so many famous vintage celebrities ... I felt so during the tribute to the maestro Manzi when I realized that few people there really saw him on TV, while I learned reading from and strengthened my drawing passion with him when I was still 4 and hardly 5 years old. I have an eternal admiration and feel love for that marvellous and passionate teacher for an entire nation and for people of any age.

Dear Steve, I'm just like a piano player, so I don't have to look at signs on the keys anymore LOL, and, Andrea, I was looking for an efficient secretary to help me sending posts and an octopus applied for the job, but my wife sort of understood hotpussy instead and fired my idea.LOL thank You both, dear friends!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

You're welcome Dear Cesare Grazie a te!

Caesar, you are a good friend and stalwart and talented artist and we are very lucky to have your consistent presence on this forum... bravo!.

Cesare, congrats on your accomplishment, longevity and contribution to the community of ArtRage. a gold medal for you and you have dethroned the Mr. Akey. watch out for Ms. Coops!
    Last edited by screenpainter; 02-25-2014 at 12:24 PM.

Yeah. . . I was the first to 10,000 but he caught and passed me in the stretch. . . <pant pant . . .wheeze> > > > >

But Caesar still believes in the Republic, right. . . <ho. . .phew!> > > > >
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Dear Andrea, now You make me blush and feel bashful (if I could) ... LOL

Dear Gary, thank You very much for saying such kind words. I start rather feeling a sort of Forum caryatid (which also means in Italian something like an old fossil) LOL.

Thank You, dear GZairborne, as You used to be in the good old times ... LOL I would never dethrone any charming lady though, least our dear Queen Mrs. Katie-Coops. You would be a perfect Lost and Found Mate subject too with its own search and portray thread I think .... You are missing since longtime. LOL

Anyway, dear D Akey, nobody may ever pass You in the words count and, what's more, as for wisdom, wit, friendly attitude, politeness, artistic knowledge, refinement of quotes and jokes, constructive criticism and quite a lot more of Your valuable talents I'm not citing in order not to get close to You for the amount of words in this Forum (although much more silly and valuable). LOL Thank You!

Thank You, dear Sandra for too many reasons to list and also for having been a quite patient model and victim of my art experiments ... LOL

All Hail !!!! Awesome Mate !

Congratulazioni Cesare!
    Silvia Bandini

Sorry for my english...
    Click for my gallery
    Click for my Blog
    Click for my deviant