ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Warmth

Red face Warmth

This is an unfinished portrait of Ainett Stephens, a "starlet" of our TV who almost disappeared recently, but I still appreciate for her outstanding aesthetic gifts and provocatively sweet smile.
    Maybe I'll improve (hard to conceive with nature being so benign with her) and complete this portrait in the future.

For some further fun I would anticipate You herebelow few pictures of the forthcoming Viareggio Carnival parade of first cathegory floats.
    http://www.corriere.it/foto-gallery/...54eec810.shtml
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	AinettSketch.jpg 
Views:	33 
Size:	480.4 KB 
ID:	79439  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Caesar...a lovely work indeed I like the contrast in this image between the brightly lit wall and the dark almost silhouette of Ainett. What do you mean "almost disappeared"... this brings up all kinds of ideas....

Hello Caesar....
    Nice job, unfinished or not. 'Almost disappeared' intrigues me as well?
    You got to come back and finish this one...it's such a great start!
    You and Andrea are going to force me to update my 'starlet' models,
    considering mine is from thirties years ago...
    Take care friend,
    Steve

To me she looks just perfect as it is, but I won't blame you if you'll want to give her a second go . You know how much I like painting with straight lines, but in this case I must say that curves are more appropriate

Caesar, your Ainett Stephens, she's great! I've never heard of her, so looked her up and she's certainly a sultry lady, with her 'outstanding aesthetic gifts and provocatively sweet smile'.

I loved the carnival floats, even though I didn't recognise too many characters, they were so well done, and funny to boot!

Dear Gary, I mean that this girl made a few secondary parts or a specific character in some TV show, mainly quiz and other entertainment formats, mostly due to her impressive beauty, that of a curvaceous and charming black Venus, then she wasn't called anymore. I saw her recently among the various and picturesque guests and supporters of a funny programme built around our soccer championship on-going matches scores real-time updating (the actual matches and clips can only be seen real-time on Sky pay-TV or on the PC finding the right places). Thank You!

Dear Steve, since our starlets and pin-ups have to be imaginary ones (wives don't tend to appreciate an excessive juvenile and active attitude thereabout I think, and starlet and pin-ups neither do when from aging gentlemen without enough resources actually), I think they may be from any century or decade, provided they still have enough teeth to smile and a properly designed and firm shape and/or charming features and/or teasing attitudes and visual story-telling poses ... LOL Thank You!

Dear Andrea, I was tempted by Your straight line stile, but looking at her pictures I had to retreat towards an higher degree polynomial approximations of her surfaces ...LOL Since we say "la donna mobile" (woman is inconstant) she certainly looks more "comfortable" this way. (For English speaking or enough managing friends in here, I must clarify the pun: "mobile" in Italian as an adjective essentially means movable also in the figurative sense of inconstant, buta also, as a substantive, piece of furniture)

Dear Robyn, she's hardly famous, even here, because she only had some secondary parts or participation to some TV shows, mainly because she looks gorgeous (I guess they didn't make an exhaustive check also on her possible less evident gifts or talents)LOL.
    As for Viareggio Carnival characters I presume You may only recognize, perhaps, Putin, Obama, Merkel and Berlusconi, the rest being all local politicians hardly known internationally, apart from our President Napolitano, maybe. The long parade, broadcasted on our TV is a traditional national show which is quite amusing to look at. Other little towns have similar traditional Carnival celebration too, but Viareggio is still the most famous event with a quite ancient and continuous story. We had Carnival since Roman age here and, even in the present form, probably also before Brazil was discovered and Rio de Janeiro built ... Thank You.
    Last edited by Caesar; 02-18-2014 at 09:25 PM.

I had to go look her up . . . one side and down the other. What an attractive lady. How did Italy get her anyway? Women in the Americas wear underwear and need to have the periodic model demonstrate how they should be operated. Would not want a mishap.

Sorry. . . but I was about to digress. . . Anyway, nice cleavage, Caesar. More please!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

It's quite simple to explain, dear D Akey. She was born in Venezuela, a place full of Italians and Italians descendants and You know we have a tendency to be beauty talent-scouts and knights helping damsels with love pains or in distress, while them, the models, have a dreamy image of Italy, they like high fashion etc. and look for true love, Prince Charming and so on ... LOL Moreover Italian show, entertainment business (and cinema, especially in the past) is often the most international one and in several cases disregard to put an excessive stress or ask for extreme competitiveness with reference to professional skills, expertise and talents ... LOL Thank You!

What Too Hot to handel don't tell me O Caesar your getting past your prime or the time clock is running down STATTE BBONE....................Si...Si

10. Love how you've handled her purple shirt (but being male I'm not entirely sure it was just the colour that drew my eyes there), but also the slightly caricatured but painterly face. Well handled. I don't think she needs a do-over, but I wouldn't be upset to see this one again sometime down the road.