ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cubist Dream

Cubist Dream

another Cubist's dream...
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Cubist Dreams.jpg 
Views:	37 
Size:	266.1 KB 
ID:	79422  

Gary, looks great and makes me think of a city teeming with life

Yes, it does look like a bird's eye view of a city. Another beauty Gary! You're catching up on lost time!

Quote Originally Posted by justjean View Post
    Gary, looks great and makes me think of a city teeming with life
    thanks Jean !

Quote Originally Posted by copespeak View Post
    Yes, it does look like a bird's eye view of a city. Another beauty Gary! You're catching up on lost time!
    Robyn thank you also, yes it seems like there was a lot of stored up ideas working around in my head... glad you like this as well..

Clean, well managed and smoothly running cityscape...
    Dig it, Gary....Nicely done!
    I'm beginning to think you've been isolated on a desert island and without a stylus for awhile,
    absolutely admire your creativity and the consistency of such good work that your sharing
    with us, and looking forward to seeing more of your art.
    Take care,
    Steve

Quote Originally Posted by stevemawmv View Post
    Clean, well managed and smoothly running cityscape...
    Dig it, Gary....Nicely done!
    I'm beginning to think you've been isolated on a desert island and without a stylus for awhile,
    absolutely admire your creativity and the consistency of such good work that your sharing
    with us, and looking forward to seeing more of your art.
    Take care,
    Steve
    Thanks Steve I take "vacations" form painting from time to time to recharge, and rethink and allow the
    creative urge to build, so in a away I have been isolated on a desert island I greatly appreciate your comments

Hi Gary, nice! The black thing around the corner looks like a giant curtain on a distorted city like in the movie "Inception"

What I see is a wonderful and mysterious building whose rooms may be made of offices and laboratories experimenting and shaping the future, whose unconventional design and façade seem influenced by a fantasy matching Gaudi's dream.
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Ah, I know people who got thrown down a well and then sold to a passing caravan for wearing such a garment. The mosaic motif would never fool anyone. It's an amazing technicolor dream coat, plain and simple. Maybe a little squaresville, but hey, we can't all be flash.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Quote Originally Posted by AndreaMG View Post
    Hi Gary, nice! The black thing around the corner looks like a giant curtain on a distorted city like in the movie "Inception"
    Andrea...thanks it also reminds me a bit of some of the scenes from Inception..

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    What I see is a wonderful and mysterious building whose rooms may be made of offices and laboratories experimenting and shaping the future, whose unconventional design and façade seem influenced by a fantasy matching Gaudi's dream.
    Caesar, I think that would make the perfect title for this " Gaudi's Dream".... thanks dear friend.

Quote Originally Posted by D Akey View Post
    Ah, I know people who got thrown down a well and then sold to a passing caravan for wearing such a garment. The mosaic motif would never fool anyone. It's an amazing technicolor dream coat, plain and simple. Maybe a little squaresville, but hey, we can't all be flash.
    I want to keep things squared up on this...after all having been thrown down a well is a traumatic experience...