ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Stargazing

Stargazing

Hi All,

It has been a while since I have posted any of my space art....so here is one I just completed. Hope you enjoy it. Seems even ETs stargaze, hu? Well if they actually exist perhaps they do and even have a better view than we do.....who knows......
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	ETstarGazing.jpg 
Views:	58 
Size:	131.9 KB 
ID:	79416  

Your space paintings are so good Bobby. Well done!

I turned the TV on over the weekend and the end of 'Close Encounters of the Third Kind ' came on. Haven't seen it for years. Sadly a neighbour who talks too much came to the door and I missed the finale with the big ship.

Yippie! Bobby Ray back from a space-time distorsion of the plies of our multi-universe! Extraordinary one!
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hey Robyn,

Thanks as always and sad to hear that you missed the ending....it was very cool.... I know what you mean about unexpected visitors....so is life, hu?

BUT, would you have felt that way if it had actually been an ET at your door? lol later.......

Ahhhzzzzoooo Caesar of Roma.......long time my friend.....too long.. Sorry I was just so busy writing my 4 Scifi books so I could make this movie...whew. The movie is started and then I just find out that some AXX Hole, put all 4 of my ebooks on torrent sites and download-genius.com website http://www.download-genius.com/downl...ml?aff.id=5218 ( on 7 global servers) for free since they came out. Yeas, they were on a legit download site for copyright free downloads and advertised as such and on google and all search engines too so for $1.99 sign up you got it all free....hummm, I think I will be owning that legit download company soon according to my attorney. An official DMCA investigation is underway. (Digital Millennium Copyright Act - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia) and criminal/civil actions. Some website will be closed too for criminal behaviors..... doh. So sad. I lost a great deal of money because of those criminals. What is bad is I filed a formal complaint with DG and they are still there, After 1 week.They are more than a little stupid, hu?

So, how are things with you and there? I hope all is well and good.

later my friend
    BR

Very cool sky! Might I suggest that you light the figures so they stand out somewhat otherwise the visual story is about that galaxy.

I really like the concept. Made me chuckle and go, "Yeah, huh."
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

This is so great Bobby, those little guys are done so well and the sky is fantastic

D Akey.... thanks much as always but I was just laying around some. Sorry for the delay to answer but I got busy restoring my computer.....doh. The OS crashed.
    My restore disk did not work, go figure so I had to get one from HP and wait and wait. Actually if you blow up the image to full screen the little aliens are lit up better.....hehe Images are always best to view larger....for details.... thanks again!

Pat

Thank you I try. Well it is back to work on my new movie now that the computer is fixed....ahhhhhh

Great artwork Bobby......love the aliens sky watching...