ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: feel like i have been conned somewhat

feel like i have been conned somewhat

i brought this tablet thinking that you are were getting the full version of AR2,inside there is a code that you enter to download the software, now i have done that and all i end up with is the free version that anyone can download without having to buy anythink or enter any codes
    if i am wrong then i'm very sorry
    :?

Hi Stig,
    If you've purchased a Wacom Volito tablet that had ArtRage bundled with it, contact the Wacom support people.
    Of is it a different brand of Tablet?
    AndyRage's mantra for graphics engine code:
    "Sure - how hard can it be?"

hi mate
    it didn't come with the artrage 2 software, on the front of the box it said you can dl it and they gave you a code to use, i used the code to dl the software but it not working on vista so followed the some links to dl the update and all i end up with is the free version that anyone can dl
    thanks your your replys
    stig

mind you its not Ambient Design's fault, so sorry about that i should e-mail
    wacom

If Wacom are unable to supply you with the correct installer, drop a note to support@artrage.com and ask Dave if he can do something for you.
    But definitely get in touch with Wacom first. If there's a problem with their software fulfillment procedures they'll definitely want to know about it too.
    AndyRage's mantra for graphics engine code:
    "Sure - how hard can it be?"

ok mate will do
    and again thanks for your help
    stig

I would recommend double-checking what the filename was of the file you downloaded from the Volito site and the location. The file you downloaded should be the installer for the full version of ArtRage Wacom Edition. When you double click it to run it, it will ask you to enter a registration key.

Wacom doesn't share user details with us, but if you log back into the Volito site where you obtained the software, you should find the registration key you're looking for there. Otherwise, if you have any problems, you can contact them directly via their support page here: http://my-volito.com/volito/contact.asp?lang=en

Do feel free to email me if you need help. Moving this to the technical support forum.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design

Hi
    well i have e-mailed support but have had no reply back after 24 hours
    so again could you help me get this software up and running, i have version 2.1 ( check it in the read me files )but when i try to update it it say i do not have the full version
    thanks
    stig

this is the link to the wacom forum, the volito part of it. Guaranteed answer in the time you just named.
    They can point you somewhere, or help you solve the problem.

http://www.wacom-europe.com/forum/fo...nl&FORUM_ID=21 :wink:
    Just say: "Rage It", because we already know it's art.

My ArtRage 3 and 4 Gallery------My Site ------- BROWSE MY BOOK

thanks mate will try there too

Hi Stig, I sent you an email regarding this when I got your message this morning. Ignore my first email, I'm just sending you another now that I've read this thread. You can feel free to just work with me directly via support@ambientdesign.com rather than on the forum, that way we're not going to get out of synch and I can help you in one place.

The one you downloaded from Wacom is the full Wacom version. For clarity, it has all the features of the Full Edition, and requires a Wacom tablet to work, and is provided free with Wacom Volito tablets. If you are being told you don't have the full version, then you either haven't installed the full version from Wacom, or the updater is not in the correct version folder.

Not to worry though, I can certainly help with this. You will have an email from me in a few moments with some questions and instructions to work towards sorting it out and we can go through it step by step to make sure you're able to get up and running with ArtRage as soon as possible.
    Dave
    Resident Bug-Hunter
    Ambient Design