ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Claude Abroad

Claude Abroad

splodge, splodge, splodge.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	claude abroad.jpeg 
Views:	57 
Size:	347.7 KB 
ID:	79357  

Yes Frazz Thats how I felt but luckly for me The Reaper was on his holiday's SLAINTE

" I told you I wasn't well' is something my partner keeps joking about having on his headstone (if he was having one!).

Claude is really out and about, and so is your imagination. A bit of 'Starry Night' in the sky, it's great!

Cannot wait to see where Claude goes next. Super painting Matey
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

Thanks guys, Claude is a mythical cat, but I think he will have a few psychedelic adventures yet.

Puddy has a new friend. Delightful.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Nice place to stroll around and have fun reading (BTW, RIP stands for rest in peace or requiescat in pace, which is the same, but more solemny in Latin?)... I like very much Your color blasting style which looks like You paint during powerful neuronal discharges or screaming under the pressure of painful pin-like head-aches.LOL
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hi Fraser, wow spooky and a great painting

Quote Originally Posted by Caesar View Post
    Nice place to stroll around and have fun reading (BTW, RIP stands for rest in peace or requiescat in pace, which is the same, but more solemny in Latin?)... I like very much Your color blasting style which looks like You paint during powerful neuronal discharges or screaming under the pressure of painful pin-like head-aches.LOL
    Actually, I think in this case RIP stands for Red, Indigo, and Puce. Similar to RGB, just a variation of the color paradigm. . . Hint: One gets it by drinking your water rinse bucket, as a cat might.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

This is gorgeous, really like the sky