ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Kitty

Kitty

Morning's play with my friend's new kitten.

Attachment 79350

How sweet. Beautiful face on this kitten. Well done!

All I see is a cute fur face who will want me to open the door for years and years. <deadpan> Oh joy. . .

Really though it's utterly charming and I agree that the face, especially the wide eyes are so much how they look and what makes them so adorable. Excellent fluff too. May want to attend or compensate for the picture angle and the feet/legs. Without the context of the photo the distortion doesn't quite make sense. Minor issue because we're really not concerned overmuch with anatomy. But still. . .
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Thanks Bobbi!

Mr Akey, the angles are pretty spot on, and I quite like him floating in space. I put some background in and it lost what I was trying to achieve. What you might not see is that he is actually settled back onto his rear, with his (our left) leg quite splayed.

You're right about door opening, I don't do cats, but I couldn't resist this little fellow.
    Last edited by copespeak; 02-14-2014 at 02:15 PM.

He's a cutie with those big blue eyes

Quote Originally Posted by copespeak View Post
    Mr Akey, the angles are pretty spot on, and I quite like him floating in space. I put some background in and it lost what I was trying to achieve. What you might not see is that he is actually settled back onto his rear, with his (our left) leg quite splayed.

You're right about door opening, I don't do cats, but I couldn't resist this little fellow.
    Quite right. Cats get into some pretty odd poses analogous to some young teenagers like girls on the phone laid out on a sofa (before cell phones perhaps).
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Oh, he's a cutie alright!
    Really like the way you did his eyes, and 'Great job' on his fur....
    Nicely done Robyn!
    Steve

Robyn, what a sweet little kitten and you have captured the rough fur and playful attitude in the eyes...

Nice kitty! As usual you managed to paint the eyes in a way that even a kitty cat seems to have the aura of a lion king

What a beautiful kitty. With those eyes she could get whatever she wants.
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307