ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Help Needed

Thumbs up Help Needed

Hi All you Ragers,

After starting my 3d animation/film movie production I realized that to make it more on a Hollywood quality I need better 3d models/Props and such. I have invested everything I can in equipment and programs and am able to move forward but not with the quality I want or that it deserves. I intend to produce 4 full length movies, one for each of my Scifi Books.

So, I was contacted by a good friend and he suggested that I do crowdsourcing on Indiegogo. A place to donate to those in need of sponsors. So, I have decided that is the only way to proceed. I have set up a campaign and it started today for 30 days. I am asking to raise $150,000.00 and I know that is cutting it close but I could manage very well with that amount. I have offered perks to all who participate in reaching my goal.

If you can help out even a dollar helps........ it is also going to give work to those in need. Those Pro 3d modelers and animators out of work or at animation shops. So you would really be helping many people and getting a new Scifi Movie produced for global publication. Here is the link;

http://igg.me/p/679954/x/4195123

Thanks and I hope you can help some. What I have so far is on Youtube at: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WH5PF...ature=youtu.be[
    As you will see I had to skip parts because I could not afford the Pro models and props and sets. I did the best I could do with what I could afford. Everything has to be purchased for commercial use including music.

Bray

Dude, you can do all that as well. But even if you don't raise the money, screw it. Do it anyway at whatever level you can manage. Learn your chops, have a time. And what occasionally happens with Hollywood, is that when someone has, for example, a student film with promise, Hollywood (whatever Hollywood is -- usually some producer types) will bankroll a remake with a budget that won't break the filmmaker's back. There are numerous examples of this and some are huge successes once they see the light of day.

So follow your passion and don't let any technicalities stand in your way. Will test your mettle. I think you can do it! Go man go! And if you get funding as your friend recommended, which is not out of the question, you're ahead of the game.

It's really all in the story anyway. You could do it with Leggos or charcoal briquettes if you had to.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

D Akey,

Yes I will continue forward with the movie no matter what happens. I have invested everything I have so far to continue forward. I will do the best that I can with what I have and can afford. It will just take longer that's all. I am actually getting some attention from the campaign and that's good. I was contacted for a press release on it......cool. Well anyway I love the iclone program as much as ArtRage, both are just awesome programs. I actually get to use my space art in it too that was made in ArtRage so I give AR credit in the credits too. It is fun and easy to use, both are!

Ok off to icloneland LOL

Thanks for your advice and support as always my friend... talk later!

BR