ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: Hi all

Thumbs up Hi all

Hi everyone,

Sorry I have not been online much lately, hope all are doing well, I have missed all of you......I have finished my scifi ebooks series (4) and now have begun movies, 3d animations. I have just finished 1 clip of
    the 1st book chapter 1. Wo so much work....I love it but on a limited budget it is hard to get all the props I need.

I used ArtRage for the space scenes and added that in the credits....
    I used iClone 5 Pro for the movie.

If you want to have a look: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WH5PF...ature=youtu.be

My best wishes to all of you and yours
    See you soon
    Bobbyray

Hi Bobbyray, watched it all the way though, its very clever. Well done you
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

BobbyRay, wow that is very impressive work, looks like it took a lot with the complex cityscapes, and animations... great work!

G'Day Bobbyray! Good to hear from you.

You have been busy. Your movie shows how much time and effort you have put in, and the passion you have for your craft. Well done!

Hi all

Thanks.....yes it was a huge challenge for me as I was and am still learning the iClone program and getting all the things I need to continue.

Now my cloning program has totally wiped out my internal hard drive and external drive (clone of internal drive). Doh. I lost my OS Win 8 Pro and everything. I used my restore disk to recover them and it is bad so.......basically....hehe it is all gone to the big spirit of the eWorld. So I have to order a new recovery disk from HP and start over installing everything....ain't computers great? LOL

I do have another laptop... I basically use it for the net.
    .... it will not handle the iClone program.....not enough memory and such because it needs 16/32MB Ram +++.... $2K +
    Anyway, Life goes on and I am using this time to study the tutorials for iClone on Youtube..... a good thing to do. OK, enough of this bad news...

Thanks for watching the video Movie clip 1, I know that Scifi is not everyones choice to view..... it may be a month or so before I get another clip done and out...

See ya later and thanks again!

Hello BobbyRay
    Is this the program you intend to use??
    http://www.reallusion.com/iclone/icl...uirements.aspx

Glad you found 'your thing'. Looks like a hell of a lot of work. Intriguing vision. Go man go!
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

hi

Hi

Rondo, yes....it is.

iClone is easy to use basically but for physics and such it is a small learning curve....not bad at all. A 6 year old can use it easily. This is one kick butty program. It has preset moves and such that make it easy to do. The problem I have is buying all the big props I need.....they are affordable and made by the users/developers. So much free stuff too. Very cool program. I also bought the Mocap plugin and an MS Kinect camera, that allows me to use the Kinect device to make the character move by my moves......no wires and all that. That is awesome. I highly recommend this program to anyone. I also can drag and drop any music or my space art as a background into a scene with the Pop plugin on a green screen I can add real people into a scene.....wo so cool. It also allows video drop and drag into a box prop, like a news station scene uses monitors in the background.....wow. Ok, enough.....try the demo for yourself.....awesome. On Youtube there are a lot of video tutorials to check it out. They also have a place to work on your 3d models and buy or put your 3d model texture file into Photoshop or editor to re-do or add to. Cool.

I have discovered that I can buy super Professional models and scene props from Hollywood 3d animator/modelers but $300 up each....doh. so quality is only a big $ away....LOL But that would make the movie just like a Hollywood production. Well I can not afford that so I do the best I can. Once my clips are done I add them into my video maker (Power Producer...a separate program) and make the movie. You can use windows video maker too.

D Akey.....long time my friend....yes it is fulfilling my desire to make a 3d animation movie from my scifi books.....nice, hu?