ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Thread: A other way to show off your paintings

A other way to show off your paintings

Not so long ago i found a add for free web building and i tried it out, nothing spectacular, but with a little imagination (what is in abundance here) everyone can figure it out how to put pictures an painting and so on on the self created a web page that does even let you preview ,save and publish and you (almost) have to do nothing.
    To give you a little teaser, here is my web page, it has some music to it so don't be alarmed ,lol

http://drugar2.wix.com/artrage

These are +- all the images I could find back, I'm sure I lost a few somewhere, somehow but that's ok.
    Please give me your opinions, thanks

Great images and layout. Although you warned me about the music.... I still jumped. lol. It's a little loud, but I really like what you have. Seems professional and tidy.

Thank you for visiting, and yes, I know the music seems to be loud, have to find a way to alter it.

Looking good and I just turned my speakers to very low to lower the music

Ye !!,why not?, that a other way to do it ,lol
    thx for visiting the page.

The way I dealt with the volume was that I tightly covered my ears with both hands and made pained faces and called the cops. . . but that's just me. . . The police mocked me. . .

So I girded up my loins and leaned, squinting through the waves of volume and flying debris and somehow managed to enjoy the terrific paintings. They really string together well, don't they. Bravo, Rondo! Really neat stuff.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Thank you my dear D Akey, the music is the instrumental version of the songs brought by Nightwish, my number 1 band in the genre of symphonic rock and metal.
    I have changed the genre of music and went with some classical work from J.S.Bach
    Last edited by Rondo; 02-04-2014 at 09:43 PM.