ArtRage 5 Product PageArtRage Lite Product PageArtRage for iOS Product PageArtRage for Android Product PageArtRage  Android Oil Painter Free Product PageArtRage  Free Demos Page

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Unfinished experiment

Unfinished experiment

I started this comics-like illustration after I hand drew it for my younger son who liked this video-game character, whoever he is. I left it because I got a little bored of this excercise while he lost interest to its finishing. I therefore completed it very approximately as a sort of tribute to Lichtenstein pop art, although not really using that time printing technique.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Lucian.jpg 
Views:	67 
Size:	473.3 KB 
ID:	79148  
    Panta rei (everything flows)!

Hello Caesar,
    Always good to go back and finish an image, I think
    of it as a practice within it's self....
    But you've left out putting in on of your great captions.
    Take care friend,
    Steve

No wonder you can work fast. You have to keep up with your kids' attention span. This generation moves fast.

I also have no idea who this character is but apparently he's yesterday's news. So time to get on with the characters from the next new game.

Fun stuff, Caesar.
    "Not a bit is wasted and the best is yet to come. . ." -- remembered from a dream

Thank You, dear Steve! I had to surrender to the interest decline of my son and the fading away of my inspiration after the original pencil drawing.

Dear D Akey, it's no more time to work for years at a painting and I think that any comics or conceptual character artist must be quite overstressed by change speed of this age. I would be so at least .... Thank You!

Quite an aggressive looking chap , Caesar, I'm sure your son must be happy with him

Just another shoot'em all video game character I guess, dear Jean. I'm not able to keep account of every new game passion of my boys indeed.

Great work again Cesare
    Sometimes...I remember better with my eyes closed

My Gallery
    http://members.artrage.com/vb_users/6307

You're too kind, dear Katie. Thank You!

Ha, ha, get ready, you soon might be contacted by some japanese software house for the role of character designer

Hi Caesar, been awhile since I have been here but great to see your still producing some nice work! I think with your ability to draw characters .. shaping them towards a R. L. style could be fun for you and us..hope to see more..